Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal IT cuck admits the blackpill

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
l667jzhpjrja1.jpg

u0vu5zhpjrja1.jpg

ei4a4zhpjrja1.jpg

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

At least they are fucking honest. Like if IT were actually this honest all the time like this I'd actually respect them for it.

At least they are fucking honest. Like if IT were actually this honest all the time like this I'd actually respect them for it.
Was probably perma banned from there later

It’s mostly soy neckbeards coping from the fact that they’re also Incel and khhv, like us. I’m not surprised if it a foid typing that shit on Reddit.

Same. In general, if society at large started admitting the blackpill and stopped gaslighting incels, then forums like this wouldn't probably even exist.

So then this guy should just leave us alone, delete his reddit and go beg his fat ran-through wife for starfish sex.

brutal blackpill on IT, of all places:feelshaha:

All IT retards do is attack strawman of incel arguments. the only IT user that actually acknowledges the blackpill agrees with it lmao

All IT retards do is attack strawman of incel arguments. the only IT user that actually acknowledges the blackpill agrees with it lmao
those smug IT cunts really piss me off

dude at least link the thread i wanna read