Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal It could be worse, broskis. You could be this guy.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★

I mean, WTF is going on with normies, man. I have pussy cravings too, but this?! Wouldnt touch it with a ten foot pole.

That’s what inceldom does to a motherfucker. He’s so down bad he went for an unattractive black foid. I’d settle for a white land whale, but I’d never date an ugly black girl.

Men actually have a variety of appearances we find attractive, also personality unironically matters to men. It’s not just looks and looks part 2 (“personality”).

Also, if he’s happy, I’m sure it’s worth it to him.

:feelspuke::fuk:
Just imagining their dysgenic crotch goblins makes me depressed.

That’s what inceldom does to a motherfucker. He’s so down bad he went for an unattractive black foid. I’d settle for a white land whale, but I’d never date an ugly black girl.
Well she’s a actor and probably rich, life probably isn’t too bad for him outside of having to sleep with Precious.

Well she’s an actor and probably rich, life probably isn’t too bad for him outside of having to sleep with Precious.
Yeah, I guess. I didn’t know she was an actor. I thought she was just some random black girl

nasty fat cunt shes disgusting

You can literally be a morbidly obese monkey sheboon and somehow pull a guy and provide for you. Tutorial mode :feelskek:

Watch the kids be super black. She's already cucked him with office Tyrone!

Who is she?

Maybe its like reverse betabuxxing

It could be worse, but it could also be better

Incels making incels. They'll never stand a chance
and yet these two lowlifes are standing there with fake smiles pretending life is good and they will have beautiful kids who will be happy

this pathetic retard who fucks a literal black ogre is smiling but behind that idiotic fake smile is a whole life of rejection and misery

this dumb, fat, disgusting animal next to him is also smiling. she got to reproduce her worthless genes and create more suffering in this world

i fucking despise them…

kikes are disgusting

She's literally a beast. How can he get hard ?

Average 2024 looksmatch