Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT completely ignores that I was mocked and ridiculed by women

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-

IT, specifically the top comment, conveniently ignored that I was ridiculed by women and claims I stopped being nice because “women wouldn't date me”. JFL, your reading comprehension is abysmal. My personality changed not because of rejection and not getting laid, I didn’t even mention asking women. My personality changed because I was bullied by them. My interactions with women, as stated in the third paragraph, led to me becoming hateful.

Stop making presumptions and get the fucking facts right next time, you fucking retards.

One cockgargler even states that I was never like this and says I was always a horrible person and not getting pussy unearthed that. What a cunt.

Last edited:
Stop being delusional, women can detect a good person just by seeing and interacting a little with it, it's your fault for being so creepy socially that they treated you like that.

See nothing wrong with what you said. We are constantly being pissed on so what should we do... smile and lick it up?

Lol they do not carelossus they will purposefully filter out what u say to fit their narrative

I’m of the belief that many criminals and sociopaths started out as relatively normal people but were blackpilled by their interactions with women. Hell many women reward men after they turn them into sociopaths just look at Tupac. In many cases men turn into sociopaths women are sociopaths by nature right away.

See nothing wrong with what you said. We are constantly being pissed on so what should we do... smile and lick it up?

These people are out-and-out bullies.

That's what they do, thusly in their eyes that's what we should also do pewpew.

I’m of the belief that many criminals and sociopaths started out as relatively normal people but were blackpilled by their interactions with women. Hell many women reward men after they turn them into sociopaths just look at Tupac. In many cases men turn into sociopaths women are sociopaths by nature right away.
Since very early young age the foids know how to manipulate,they use crying for example as a tool to reach their objetives example get u punishment or something,i remember a peer,a fat blond dude,who they mocked in elementary school and when he tried to defend and say shit to this stacy,the foid basically,played the victim in front of the principal,but the principal was redpilled old hag,who knew well what she was doing and in some moment told her to dont be a pussy,because nothing hard happened..but if it was today or a feminist principal the poor dude would have received a punishment

That's their "just world" game.

jfl to cuktears

Every time I read anything from IncelTears it just reinforces my wish that every last one of them (except for infiltrators of course) would die a slow, painful death from Corona-chan or some similar plague. They are hate-filled subhuman vermin whose only goal is to wage an endless jihad against everyone who's different from that soulless, Borg-like collective in any way.

going on reddit will drive any self aware unattractive male insane

Stop being delusional, women can detect a good person just by seeing and interacting a little with it, it's your fault for being so creepy socially that they treated you like that.
Suifuel AVI bro.

The one lesson that was taught to me repeatedly throughout my adolescence and adulthood is that being nice to people only gets you looked down on and taken advantage of. Nevertheless I still find myself falling into that trap sometimes.

they will tell u it is the way u talk, behave and treat them. When they don't consider foids don't even give you a chance to interact freely to begin with.