Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT comment

K

ksmk

Innocent
★★★
Bad personality doesn’t disqualify Chad, and if you’re ugly you’re boring unless you cure cancer or turn water into wine.

Attachments

• IMG_6268.jpeg
    IMG_6268.jpeg
    194.3 KB · Views: 75
This is a given

Women always try to make themselves seem in power over if they choose to fuck Chad or not. In reality they're helpless and would cut his name into their thighs if it meant he would stay with them. Most of them are desperate to be in a relationship with an attractive guy.

I knew a Chad on discord from some third world country and what he would do is get girls to eat their own shit, drink their own piss, and cut his name into themselves. They'd do all of it with a smile because they were so desperate for a relationship with him. :feelskek:

Last edited:
we cannot escape the blackpill no matter what

Women always try to make themselves seem in power over if they choose to fuck Chad or not. In reality they're helpless and would cut his name into their thighs if it meant he would stay with them. Most of them are desperate to be in a relationship with an attractive guy.

I knew a Chad on Twitter from some third world country and what he would do is get girls to eat their own shit, drink their own piss, and cut his name into themselves. They'd do all of it with a smile because they were so desperate for a relationship with him. :feelskek:
Brutal

I knew a Chad on Twitter from some third world country and what he would do is get girls to eat their own shit, drink their own piss, and cut his name into themselves. They'd do all of it with a smile because they were so desperate for a relationship with him. :feelskek:
So just reversed what a sub Chad man would do for a MTB

"Quick maffs"

ugh :feelswhat: i hate it when foids say that

I can't imagine how it feels to be desired so much that foids kill themselves over you not wanting them. This honestly sounds like heaven. I'd probably just enjoy the feelings it brings till the rest of my days, not giving a fuck about anything else.

I can't imagine how it feels to be desired so much that foids kill themselves over you not wanting them. This honestly sounds like heaven. I'd probably just enjoy the feelings it brings till the rest of my days, not giving a fuck about anything else.
Agreed.

based, he probably was a catfish truecel

Name?

Can you say his lookalike. Must be really suifuel for you. Maybe we slay in the afterlife
Cross between Chad and pretty boy with olive skin. Was middle eastern I think?

Is he narcy too?
Eh,he was certainly narcissistic but less obnoxious than other chads. He would take requests from guys for what he would get foids to carve into their skin. So definitely bragged but didn't treat other men like shit.

I knew a Chad on discord from some third world country and what he would do is get girls to eat their own shit, drink their own piss, and cut his name into themselves. They'd do all of it with a smile because they were so desperate for a relationship with him. :feelskek:
meh I know quite a few non-chads on Discord who get girls to do the same kind of thing

it's more bc Discord is a gathering-place for retarded bpd foids

often they don't even know what the guy looks like, bc the guys try to practice opsec so they don't get busted for grooming etc. it's role-playing, rarely involves any attraction

Eh,he was certainly narcissistic but less obnoxious than other chads. He would take requests from guys for what he would get foids to carve into their skin. So definitely bragged but didn't treat other men like shit.
He knows he ranks high on the attractiveness scale. Whether he's narcissistic or not doesn't improve our situation. What type of foids did he slay? Htb, stacylites? Or only mtbeckies?

He knows he ranks high on the attractiveness scale. Whether he's narcissistic or not doesn't improve our situation. What type of foids did he slay? Htb, stacylites? Or only mtbeckies?
Most chads only get beckies. Almost all women are beckies. Stacies usually don't simp to the same extent beckies do for Chad because they can easily get in a relationship with one.

meh I know quite a few non-chads on Discord who get girls to do the same kind of thing

it's more bc Discord is a gathering-place for retarded bpd foids

often they don't even know what the guy looks like, bc the guys try to practice opsec so they don't get busted for grooming etc. it's role-playing, rarely involves any attraction
No not true at all. These girls were attracted and tried paying for his plane ticket. He confessed to losing his virginity at an early age too

Most chads only get beckies. Almost all women are beckies. Stacies usually don't simp to the same extent beckies do for Chad because they can easily get in a relationship with one.

No not true at all. These girls were attracted and tried paying for his plane ticket. He confessed to losing his virginity at an early age too
really suifuel

Who do Stacie’s date then?

personality is too subjective to be taken serious

Bad personality doesn’t disqualify Chad, and if you’re ugly you’re boring unless you cure cancer or turn water into wine.
So looks DO MATTER!

might be a chad in this case idk, but tbh foids in discord giving cutsigns, beating their heads against walls, chanting people's names, throwing money at people, humiliation rituals and all that shit is really common

they do it because of low self-esteem, often without knowing much about the guy they're doing it for

might be a chad in this case idk, but tbh foids in discord giving cutsigns, beating their heads against walls, chanting people's names, humiliation rituals and all that shit is really common
Mentally ill foids. Hopefully a ww3 will start soon

might be a chad in this case idk, but tbh foids in discord giving cutsigns, beating their heads against walls, chanting people's names, throwing money at people, humiliation rituals and all that shit is really common

they do it because of low self-esteem, often without knowing much about the guy they're doing it for
I doubt that. Almost every single time it's because the guy's hot or has a deep voice.

Stacies live truly on easy mode
All women do. Stacies have it slightly harder when it comes to getting a job because there's a good chance other women will discriminate against them.

Last edited:
I doubt that. Almost every single time it's because the guy's hot or has a deep voice. Stacies have it slightly harder when it comes to getting a job because there's a good chance other women will discriminate against them.

All women do.

Isn’t that shit suifuel for you?

'let me break it down for you' :lasereyes:

These ITards shouldn't talk about personaliteehehe when their whole personality is blatantly mocking us subhumans.

I doubt that. Almost every single time it's because the guy's hot or has a deep voice. Stacies have it slightly harder when it comes to getting a job because there's a good chance other women will discriminate against them
nah, people in these servers tend to avoid disclosing personal info because it's not safe, and there are probably feds and others lurking

foids typically don't know anything about them or need to, the foids want to be treated like trash and these guys play along