Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT comment I saw that said "Most women don't give a shit about height....."

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
This commenter wrote:

Inceltear height

How do you explain this? (height filters on bumble)

3x6esre9rzl81

And this

Main qimg aab5993be96e9e479a43e28eb7c97949 lq

Now I can visualize IT saying "social media posts aren't reality", but have a read....

this sttudy below is a few years old, but still

But mOsT wOmEn dOnT cArE aBoUt hEiGhT

SO FUCK OFF WITH THE GASLIGHTING. MOST WOMEN ARE SHITTY FOR REJECTING MEN FOR SOMETHING THEY CANNOT CONTROL.

Attachments

• main-qimg-aab5993be96e9e479a43e28eb7c97949-lq.jpg
    main-qimg-aab5993be96e9e479a43e28eb7c97949-lq.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 62
  • 3x6esre9rzl81.jpg
    3x6esre9rzl81.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 26
IT is full of mentally ill retards. Debating with them is like trying to teach quantum physics at an asylum.

The same people who'd say "idc about height, btw my bf is 6'6" :lasereyes:

Yeah. And the classic "he just so happens to be 6'6", but his personality is what I noticed first. I would still love him the same if he was 5'6" "
.....GTFO with that. That'll only convince the white knights

Cucktears are delusional retards.

have you wrote that post?
Why do you censor the poster?

Heightpill bombing

The same people who'd say "idc about height, btw my bf is 6'6"

Aww I would love to date Asian guys but my bf is 6’3 and white - noodlewhore probably :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Why do they bother lying when we have so much evidence to the contrary? I think it must be some kind of instinctual response.

They should kill themselves, they take air for nothing

Most women don't give a shit about height​

Actually, they are not SELF AWARE of their own heightism.

They say a guy is "confident" when he's merely tall. They say a guy has "good personality" when he's merely handsome.

Foids don't realize they're discriminating based on height and face, because all their mind registers is the TINGLES, and they proceed to describe these tingles in the most socially accepted way possible, according to the social consensus she grew up with: nice, good manners, charismatic, educated, personality, confidence etc.

They don't even know what these words mean.

Actually, words have no meanings to foids. They use language merely to convey feelings. Good feelings are conveyed by socially-accepted good words (personality, confidence etc.). Bad feelings, by socially-accepted bad words (awkward, weird, creep etc.)

Last edited:
IT chimps won't touch this:feelzez:

That post writer has a false belief. Foids care about height. You have to look for the contextual knowledge and rely on your tacit knowledge, instead of the textual knowledge they try to brainwash you with.:redpill::redpill::redpill:

Heh. Even if she read this thread, the moment she saw a giant ass graph and a bunch of scientific studies I guarantee you she clicked off.
If retards even refuse to read the literature proving us right, there is no hope of them understanding or debunking the blackpill.

IT members are the most dishonest beings in the world

You’re wasting your time trying to convince IT idiots they could be presented with mountains of data and statistics and still be delusional best to just ignore them

IT will still find a way to deny the heightpill:foidSoy::soy:

On r/short foidlets would pretend to fake sympathy for the other rotting manlets, then will inexplicably mention their boyfriend a foot and a half taller :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::society:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back