Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT claims they can help us escape inceldom by torturing us.

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

Would you guys be willing to go through torture to ascend? I mean our lives are tortrous enough right?

Attachments

• 1585841098372.png
    1585841098372.png
    35.5 KB · Views: 84
As a human being, if you want to torture someone for not respecting others, you have a problem.
They are the dangerous people, not us.

People who overuse the term "women" usually imply that females are superior to males and deserve special treatment.

They unironically believe that human females can magically generate sexual attraction for unattractive males with "nice personalities".

The only way out of inceldom is either plastic surgery or the loss of human rights for foids.

Sounds like some sort of kink or something lmfao.

Sounds like some sort of kink or something lmfao.
srsly lol.

But yeah why does IT think we all advocate for rape and sex offenses and shit? I just want a loving relationship I don’t want a forceful one

srsly lol.

But yeah why does IT think we all advocate for rape and sex offenses and shit? I just want a loving relationship I don’t want a forceful one
They're an echo chamber/cult.

ITcels are angry we are growing stronger.

They're an echo chamber/cult.

CuckTears members are generally very liberal, homosexual, feminist, and etc. Have you noticed that conservatives don't have an entire subreddit watching us and hunting us? They don't care. Conservatives are posting on /pol and talking about how shit women are and how the fags are destroying humanity and etc. They might say something negative about incels but ultimately they don't care... At least not enough to make a thread on it or an entire subreddit. They might say something like, "I'm not an incel but women are degenerate." or etc. Although I do admit there are some conservative simps but they are far more rare than the reddit simps.

I would say reddit is definitely a cult of liberalism and IT is a cult into that cult that is even further to the left than the rest of reddit.

ITT: We want to indoctrinate you into thinking and believing the same things that we do and if you disobey we will punish you.

I detect a little communism tbh.

Yeah we're toxic and advocate violence but they don't. They're literally bullies. It's literally called IncelTears for fucks sake. They enjoy the suffering, misery and humility of incels.

Huge april fools bait tbh

Torture which ultimately amounts to "just talk to people, just try you'll find someone"

As a human being, if you want to torture someone for not respecting others, you have a problem.
Ain't that how we got the likes of polpot & Stalin?

Depicts the guys fucking as Chad & the losers as ugly but it's our personality that is the issue jfl, just change your atoms to become attractive theory.

Where do I sign up for the slime monster mimicry program?

Last edited:
What a good way to help

I like how this autist thinks because there's no "sex or rape involved" that makes it ok to torture people JFL

Would you guys be willing to go through torture to ascend? I mean our lives are tortrous enough right?

Why can't soycucks come up with something original? When a soy develops violent fantasies it's either a) a rip-off from a scene of some piece of media b) hyper-violent and infantile shit. They even lack grandiosity in their most depraved fantasies.

I am willing withstand torture if it really could make me chad, but if someone tries hurt me just for pleasure, I would gladly split their skull into two even though I don't enjoy this kind of stuff

I know how to treat people cucktears, i just hate women and cucks and i hate being alone

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back