Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT claims they aren't a bullying sub

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

JUST
FUCKING
LOL

@copecel2 Now I understand your thread, just lol.

tenor.gif

@Edmund_Kemper thoughts?

Watchdog lol

They had a thread the other day to stop telling incels to kill themselves:

I wouldn't be surprised at this point if the mod has had to make two threads in two days, then the admins are on to them.

I wouldn't be surprised at this point if the mod has had to make two threads in two days, then the admins are on to them.

Years before they did the opposite.

I'm not surprised that they have to use the threat of legal action or consequences to stop them from abusing others. That's the way bullies are, they only attack those that don't/can't fight back and aren't protected by anyone.

Virtue signaling, they never delete the comments that tell us to kill ourselves

I don't take them srsly at this point

It's literally called incelTEARS

Same as KKK members saying killing niggers is unacceptable :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

They are such subhumans

I'm not surprised that they have to use the threat of legal action or consequences to stop them from abusing others. That's the way bullies are, they only attack those that don't/can't fight back and aren't protected by anyone.

JFL one of the mods said he wouldn't care if I roped and was all for it.

They aren't a bullying sub. There a sub that gets bullied into submission daily.

One of their mods modified my picture to make me look like a nazi and then he posted it to many subreddit and modified picture have gotten lots of exposure(including on their own sub, yes it is on IncelTears and it hasn't been taken down) and I have been crying all night because I am not a nazi and people were calling me nasty stuff. I have been contacting other inceltear mods(including the head mod) to deal with the harassment that one of IT mods is giving me but they simply either ignored me or told me there was not enough evidence although there was plenty of HARD evidence that I have provided them for days. The posts are still up and he is still a moderator of IncelTears.
That moderator also virgin shamed me a lot when he was raiding incels, he said I should kill myself.
Now Inceltears moderators are trying to take my account down on reddit by reporting me over 10 times per day. This is the 3rd day they're reporting me non stop(Im getting msgs of this) and I become super sad when I think my old reddit account is going to go down.

One of their mods modified my picture to make me look like a nazi and then he posted it to many subreddit and modified picture have gotten lots of exposure(including on their own sub, yes it is on IncelTears and it hasn't been taken down) and I have been crying all night because I am not a nazi and people were calling me nasty stuff. I have been contacting other inceltear mods(including the head mod) to deal with the harassment that one of IT mods is giving me but they simply either ignored me or told me there was not enough evidence although there was plenty of HARD evidence that I have provided them for days. The posts are still up and he is still a moderator of IncelTears.
That moderator also virgin shamed me a lot when he was raiding incels, he said I should kill myself.
Now Inceltears moderators are trying to take my account down on reddit by reporting me over 10 times per day. This is the 3rd day they're reporting me non stop(Im getting msgs of this) and I become super sad when I think my old reddit account is going to go down.
link to nazi pic post?