Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT claims that Incel Meeting was just a meme from UCSC students and none of them really are incels

B

Big Yikes

Banned
-
It's on the UCSC reddit:

No idea what's going on!

Jfl thinking those whites are actual incels

Jfl thinking those whites are actual incels

Yeah, I mean most of them are normie looking white people in a place full of Asians and other ethnics. Hard to imagine that they are trucels.

Theyre all subhumans regardles

"Haha we got you guys!!! We arent incels we are just lonely virgins who had nothing better to do this valetines because girls are repulsed by us!!!"

If so...
Most of them are sexless normies in denial - effectively incels.
The supreme wisdom of the blackpill allowed me to conduct an analysis and reach such conclusions

Per some reddit cunt, guy wearing the bode hoodie is her bf. Take with grain of salt though.

If so...
The supreme wisdom of the blackpill allowed me to conduct an analysis and reach such conclusions
Yeah I don't imagine any of them getting laid in today's hypergamy.

Some say it was organized by the college Republicans as a “joke”. https://m.facebook.com/ucscrepublicans/
Judging by the link to their group page, it seems there are a few people in both pictures. I think it’s more likely that the guys who organized this are incels rather than this being some meta joke

Theyre all subhumans regardles

"Haha we got you guys!!! We arent incels we are just lonely virgins who had nothing better to do this valetines because girls are repulsed by us!!!"

only like one or two has the possibility of having an asian gf for like 2 weeks at best

Brutal if true ngl.Why do normies feels the need to organize all this shit just for some feminist brownie points...also JFL at the ricecels who participated they're probably incel anyway

I read some comments and apparently they put up a poster saying "meetup, incels only". Just imagine being stupid enough to go and act like an incel for a picture

If so...
Yeah I don't imagine any of them getting laid in today's hypergamy.
I read some comments and apparently they put up a poster saying "meetup, incels only". Just imagine being stupid enough to go and act like an incel for a picture
Seriously, even associating with incels can ruin your life.
Per some reddit cunt, guy wearing the bode hoodie is her bf cucked pet.
:feelsokman:

Trust me, they are Incels

They look incel to me
full

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back