Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT claims Anonymous is gonna doxx rapey users

Doxxing is bad imo it doesn’t really solve anything
Also @Diocel @Mainländer beware

Never even open that site unless you have 20 proxies

this is bullshit, I made an account when it was nearcels and made 0 posts there.

99% of people claiming to be anonymous are normfag larpers who couldn't hack their way into a spreadsheet.

this is bullshit, I made an account when it was nearcels and made 0 posts there.

I doubt they can do shit tbh.
What "information" can you honestly get out of a website like that? It's not like you put in your fucking bank details or address into it lmao. Most they can get from someone that isn't one of the main users like Nathan Larson is an IP address, which alone doesn't mean shit.
Please correct me if i'm wrong.

Wouldn't care as I never been to rapey.

That Belle foid is trying to indoctrinate the girls from Rapey with feminist bullshit, which is worse than what Nathan is doing.

What "information" can you honestly get out of a website like that? It's not like you put in your fucking bank details or address into it lmao. Most they can get from someone that isn't one of the main users like Nathan Larson is an IP address, which alone doesn't mean shit.
i did not give my address or banking info, but if my IP gets doxxed doesn't that tell people my address?

Even anonymous got nothing better to do these days.

@Mainländer @Personalityinkwell @Diocel you might get doxxed. Also are your accounts still there?

Email addresses and account passwords (but which don't really matter) in the worst case.

i did not give my address or banking info, but if my IP gets doxxed doesn't that tell people my address?
If people see your IP they can use it to find your address yes

That Belle foid is trying to indoctrinate the girls from Rapey with feminist bullshit, which is worse than what Nathan is doing.

@Mainländer @Personalityinkwell @Diocel you might get doxxed. Also are your accounts still there?
I asked for a ban and to have my account there deleted as soon as the site changed from a regular incel site to a rape and pedophilia apology site, but only the former was granted. I doubt they'll be able to do shit though.

i have no idea how this works. can someone elab

@OverBeforeItBegan @Ping And Pong
While the IP address is used to route internet traffic to your computer it does not reveal your location. If someone was able to get your IP address they could learn a bit about your internet service, such as which provider you use to connect to the internet, but they really can't locate you, your home, or your office.

i have no idea how this works. can someone elab

@OverBeforeItBegan @Ping And Pong

Your IP address gives your general location, often it's not even in the city you live in. Pretty sure they can't use it to find your exact address without other information about you also.

Kek!

:feelsPop:

Personally I do not believe anything serious will be done and they're just fucking with everyone but who knows? Maybe, I doubt anything will be done however because anonymous isn't organized nor is it effective as it was back in the early 2000's. The "group" has strayed away far from online hackers into more of a protest group. Anyways I don't take them seriously, you shouldn't really worry.

Your IP address gives your general location, often it's not even in the city you live in. Pretty sure they can't use it to find your exact address without other information about you also.
While the IP address used to route internet traffic to your computer it does not reveal your location. If someone was able to get your IP address they could learn a bit about your internet service, such as which provider you use to connect to the internet, but they really can't locate you, your home, or your office.
ok good

This. Quote 1 still applies.

Funny enough, if true and not larp. There are some IT users who made accounts there:lul::lul:

IP address can fuck u up if they have it ngl. They’d need to dos you though and shit. IP by itself won’t do anything but if they call ur ISP and say ur a pedo for going on rapey then ur fucked, or if they take out your router and it’s static especially

If people see your IP they can use it to find your address yes
Not necessarily. I used to pull IPs from people on psn and it would only give me their city. It’s useful if you are into ddosing people though. Hehe.

we r analmoose
wer nut fargon
wer nut fergen
exprung os

IP address can fuck u up if they have it ngl. They’d need to dos you though and shit. IP by itself won’t do anything but if they call ur ISP and say ur a pedo for going on rapey then ur fucked, or if they take out your router and it’s static especially
That's if you actually posted CP or about wanting to fuck kids and if that's the case, then you're pretty dumb for doing it and something was going to happen eventually anyway.
Nothing's going to happen if you just have an account there and posted the same shit you posted here.

if you said like where you live or info about you and you have normie social mediat then you can be found easily
i have no social media

i also made 0 posts on that site

What kind of retard makes an account on a site called rapey. sounds like some cumskin shit.

Also JFL at not using a vpn

Even i, a genetically modified Gorilla have one

20200323 151617

gmail seems insecure

i would change the password to that email or better yet just delete it
well it was changed a few weeks ago

Anonymous can lick my balls and suck my unwashed asshole too.
There is always someone more talented than them, just a reminder.

Thank god I never made an account on there. I was really considering it at some point. I doubt there is much they can do other than get there IP address. It’s illegal to do anything else anyways. Plus they aren’t any better if they have to resort to doxxing

Anonymous is trying to keep a monopoly on honeypots.

they can steal your email and your password.

I don't think that they should doxx everyone who signed. Half the people who did are innocent larpers and/or made an account before it was a pedo site. Targeting the users that made posts actively supporting and confessing to rape would be a better idea tbh.

Yeah. It would be pretty dumb to use an email and password on rapey that you use anywhere else.

How? Your IP address doesn't give your exact location.
It does give your location. I’ve looked up peoples addresses through IP
I don't think that they should doxx everyone who signed. Half the people who did are innocent larpers and/or made an account before it was a pedo site. Targeting the users that made posts actively supporting and confessing to rape would be a better idea tbh.
Doxxing is wrong at all times imo. It doesn’t really solve anything anyways.

I’m lucky I never made an account there

Doxxing is wrong at all times imo. It doesn’t really solve anything anyways.
yeah I don't think anyone should be doxxed either. But if they are gonna do it they should at least do it right

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back