Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT chad prefers queens with expierence

• Thread starter Deleted member 8206
  • Start date
Deleted member 8206

Deleted member 8206

Clowns roll out
-

this chad prefers used up whores and also has a gf who pays for their dates how could this happen :feelswhere:
Ssssssssssss

> IT
> chad

Pick one

Edit: lol pic loaded. like clockwork

It's fucked up that sex is viewed as something hedonistic and can be as easily some as snacking instead of something meaningful

Just flex nothing bro.

get some pics of his gf so we know what he's roidcellin' for

Untitled

Im what you guys would call a chad

Wow look at how all that exercise at the gym has improved his facial bones, amazing really.

dark bug eyes... it NEVER began :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Plastic surgeons HATE This!!!
LARP just like everything on it he looks like a buffed clone of ER

Yeah he's a "Chad" alright

From fatcel to incel.

Nice transformation from skinny fat to skinny fat

Some people just get no fucking luck with genetics jfl

And he posts on inceltears so its a matter of time before he reads this

Sorry bro

I bet he unironically thinks he’s a Chad. JFL.

5’6, curry, fat, looks like shit in every photo.

Verdict: he’s secretly a top poster here.

Honestly he looks alright, the only major issue with his face are those bug eyes, but he's still easily normie tier.

he looks 6/10 facially
Lol’d at 6/10.

Bug eyes
Subhuman nose
Shit eye area in general.
Bloated face from being fat

Legit 4/10

Coping turbo manlet is always going on about how height doesn't matter but insists on working out, numales will do anything to look dimorphic while denying it to the grave

Wtf, he got even more bloated? What progress is he showing off?

Coping turbo manlet is always going on about how height doesn't matter but insists on working out, numales will do anything to look dimorphic while denying it to the grave
Legit High IQ observation. Height doesn’t matter but somehow being muscular does, ok normslimes, that makes sense to me.

Is it just me, or is it almost impossible to tell any difference between his progress in june of 2017 and february of 2019? Whatever significant difference there is seems to be down to lighting

185 lbs... he looks fatter than me.

Is it just me, or is it impossible to tell any difference between his progress in june of 2017 and february of 2019? Whatever difference there is seems to be down to lighting
he lost his glasses :feelswhere:

Is it just me, or is it almost impossible to tell any difference between his progress in june of 2017 and february of 2019? Whatever significant difference there is seems to be down to lighting
His arms look bigger, but nobody cares.

Nah, dude looks almost the exact same. He really needs to lose some fucking weight. JFL @ being 185 lb, skinny fat curry/beancel while 5'6''

These are the guys who are supposedly "slayers" because of their white-knight cucked mentality respect for women.
It's like the blind leading the blind.

Change of lighting. :feelskek::feelskek:

Lol I love these things, taste is amazing. But too expensive
i like certain protein bars too but that's besides the point, this guy probably eats a whole box after each workout

>tfw he actually looks a bit like me
Mpv shot0693

i like certain protein bars too but that's besides the point, this guy probably eats a whole box after each workout

LOL yeah. I work at a supermarket and we have a regular fatass who fills his basket with protein drinks and bars. Bloated as fuck

He looks very soft, won't last much against a brute.

LOL yeah. I work at a supermarket and we have a regular fatass who fills his basket with protein drinks and bars. Bloated as fuck
looool I knew it, the guys working supermarkets actually remember customers and what they buy :feelskek:
now i know why fatasses complain about not having self-checkout lanes and how they don't want the checker to see all their candy bars and shit, they know what's up

this chad prefers used up whores and also has a gf who pays for their dates how could this happen :feelswhere:
View attachment 91568

i study on it IT class of 60 guys, everyone there is either incel or incel tier, aside from a TyroneLeet, a RodrigoLight and a TallFag

His arms look bigger, but nobody cares.
his belly is also slightly more defined on the latter pic, not that the difference is significant enough for anyone who isn't looking for it to notice.

Gymceling can only do so much.

looool I knew it, the guys working supermarkets actually remember customers and what they buy :feelskek:
now i know why fatasses complain about not having self-checkout lanes and how they don't want the checker to see all their candy bars and shit, they know what's up

yeah we have some regulars, the fat guy with the protein drinks is actually really friendly. but some of the checkout roasties make fun of him every time

>lookatmymuscles.jpeg
>posts on IT
>CHAD
Not even a chadlite.

View attachment 91568

1. How do you know he posts on cucktears
2. He’s not a chad. He’s average. TBH his chest is underdeveloped and you can tell he has a decent amount of body fat even in the last pic