Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT Chad confirms blackpill

The gaslight doesn't hold up.

I love that IT posts don’t display here anymore. The mods are doing a good job, cause I’m not clicking. No offence OP

>IT
>chad
pick one and only one

We’ve been saying the same shit for years. They literally never hear themselves. :feelskek:

Fuck whichever jannie that decided to make IT posts not have a preview

I don't wanna go to reddit.com to read it

Reminded me of a thread on the old IncelTears years ago, where some late bloomer guy was casually mentioning how weird it is to go from unattractive to attractive and how the same girls that made fun of him before now want to get into his pants despite nothing changing about his personality:feelskek::feelskek:. Some truecel in denial there, who wasn't a late bloomer like that, seemed to get hit with a mini mental break, and started trying to mock incels by saying that ugly guys like him who understand their place are "THE TRUE MGTOW". He even made the font of those words bigger:feelshaha::feelskek:. Was sad, but also really funny.