Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT can't handle a based bodybuilder Chad being against foids

• Thread starter Deleted member 17599
  • Start date
Deleted member 17599

Deleted member 17599

Autistic Nazi Gymcel
-

So IT made a post about this based tall bodybuilder Chad. He is blackpilled AF and mocks every slut who desperately wants him just for his looks and tells the truth about how useless they are.

https://preview.redd.it/vdex6krmg4331.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=f97414e4e43e83a278dcd2d5e68d3c8fd0a75136

IT just can't handle this. They are assuming he is gay just because he is not a cuck and doesn't "respect m'ladies overlords". IT cucks feel treated by him because he is their worst enemy - the based right-wing chad who slays more leftist pussy than male feminists jerk off to - and therefore cope hard with thinking that he must be gay.

I like very much when Chad is against foids. Nothing is more funny than seeing desperate whores crying over that Chad won't fuck them. The foids in the comments are literally coping with that it must be satire. JFL.

IT really wants to think that everyone who is not a foid worshiping feminist is a genetically inferior subhuman, when in fact Chad would agree with us about foids' slutty nature and that looks are everything.

I know this facebook page,it is not real bro they just share random bodybuilder pics with texts like this.
is a meme page

Imagine being chestbrah and being brutally mogged by your objectively more attractive and more popular brother only to have him die in his mid 20s how are you even supposed to feel

of course, it destroys their entire bluepill worldview

Cuck and foid logic ...

:soy:"He must be gay, why else wouldn't he be begging to sniff a roasties meathole"?

I know this facebook page,it is not real bro they just share random bodybuilder pics with texts like this.
is a meme page
It's over for kikebooklets

that looks kind of based but c'mon...when chads or very high tier normies take their little sabbaticals from women after gorging themselves... it's cute at best...

is a meme page
and yet the cucks take it seriously lel

Jfl at cucks. Femoids are entitled to fuck every Chad, but incels are not entitled to anything

NO but IT is entitled TO SOLICITING SEX WITH CHILDREN. MORAL ANGELS: 120653

@PotatoTomato do you mog this guy

where can i find the original post

doesn't count if he is blackpilled every single weman would pay to get fucked by him

cheshbrah is shorter than jeff seid who is 5'8 and shorter than kinobody who was 5'9 measured in a doctor's office in a video

but yeah i get the point

why is IT so homophobic, they are calling this guy gay as some kind of insult.

that's there goto insult against incels calling us gay

So IT made a post about this based tall bodybuilder Chad. He is blackpilled AF and mocks every slut who desperately wants him just for his looks and tells the truth about how useless they are.

https://preview.redd.it/vdex6krmg4331.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=f97414e4e43e83a278dcd2d5e68d3c8fd0a75136

IT just can't handle this. They are assuming he is gay just because he is not a cuck and doesn't "respect m'ladies overlords". IT cucks feel treated by him because he is their worst enemy - the based right-wing chad who slays more leftist pussy than male feminists jerk off to - and therefore cope hard with thinking that he must be gay.

I like very much when Chad is against foids. Nothing is more funny than seeing desperate whores crying over that Chad won't fuck them. The foids in the comments are literally coping with that it must be satire. JFL.

IT really wants to think that everyone who is not a foid worshiping feminist is a genetically inferior subhuman, when in fact Chad would agree with us about foids' slutty nature and that looks are everything.

he is just asexual

His brother is a legend tbh, I only have motivation to work out because of him

why is IT so homophobic, they are calling this guy gay as some kind of insult.
That is kind of ironic tbh. They say they are for gay people, but they call us gay as an insult.

JFL! Gold coast mansion! BS. That is the ground floor of a hotel.

is a meme page
Damn dude, you got my hopes up for a second

is a meme page

It would be fucking insanity to look like that and have no sex.

OP, you know that the person writing writing these descriptions and the guy in the photo arent the same people, right??
It would be fucking insanity to look like that and have no sex.
+1

So according to cucktears would this guy be considered an incel due to his toxic personality?

You guys are missing the reason why he's getting hate. It's because his face isn't up to par. If this was a CANDID shot of say someone like lachowski's face or tyler maher next to this wall of text then this post wouldn't get upvoted like it did.

This guy looks like a coping gymcel who gets mogged effortlessly by 8+ twinks who could say the most vile shit and still slay.

TL;DR this guy is subhuman by todays tandards and any blackpiller would spot him as a coping gymcel who looks to be in the 6/10 range at best

You guys are missing the reason why he's getting hate. It's because his face isn't up to par. If this was a CANDID shot of say someone like lachowski's face or tyler maher next to this wall of text then this post wouldn't get upvoted like it did.

This guy looks like a coping gymcel who gets mogged effortlessly by 8+ twinks who could say the most vile shit and still slay.

TL;DR this guy is subhuman by todays tandards and any blackpiller would spot him as a coping gymcel who looks to be in the 6/10 range at best
Gigacope. This guys is at least Chadlite.

Gigacope. This guys is at least Chadlite.

Where's his good looking face then? I need to see a picture of his face to make that discernment. Based on that photo his face is 6/10 best and he looks like a manlet. Tell me again how hes chadlite

OP, you know that the person writing writing these descriptions and the guy in the photo arent the same people, right??
Didn't knew it because I don't have facebook.

Not all MGTOW are copers.

is a meme page
If that not true, then that chad is a cuck.

That is kind of ironic tbh. They say they are for gay people, but they call us gay as an insult.
Same ppl that push lgbt agenda but then also push for more Islamic refugees.

is a meme page
lol

Zyzz was the OG chad

OP I wanna see more of this based guy, pls tell me where I can find him

His legs look tiny as fuck

Never skip cope day

Imagine being chestbrah and being brutally mogged by your objectively more attractive and more popular brother only to have him die in his mid 20s how are you even supposed to feel
Chestbrah is actually way more motivating since he's not a tallfag with an attractive face like Zyzz. Zyzz even says he got into training because his brother started training.

is a meme page
Yes, this is very obviously a fake page. IT are like boomers sometimes, like here, where they're too inept to understand the blatant satire.

Lmao every comment is from some coping projecting soybeard or troon wishing for the guy to be gay as fuck just like them.

IT is literally 99% tranny troon faggots projecting gay fantasies onto straight men.

chad is definitely more blackpilled than soypilled

As you can see foids are more homophobic than man.

this is chestbrah,the older brother of the legendary zyzz.Those soycucks are coping hard calling him gay lmao.He fucked more 10/10 stacies than any of those cucks can orbit in 100 lifetimes