Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT can't cope with the fact that

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrcwI9UfZ8A

this 2mn 80's news video about the 1 000 001st french car made in a factory in Mulhouse to be sold in Cameroun made more views than the entire cumulated views their little project of holy war against sad virgin males ever got. And I'm not even considering the fact that maybe half of this attention is just incels checking if IT decided to bully them today.

IT = losers

see you on IT.

Hehe

They are pathetic and desperate omega males and females.

Fuck them at this point. I've been published 3 times today, and I don't care anymore. It's fucking over for me boyo. If someone has to be bullied, better me than another fellow trucel. At 24, my life is already finished.

Reminder to IT fags: You're beneath us on the ladder

Why are you going after IT? They're really pathetic lately, and their sub is dead. I used to get a good laugh out of their posts, but now they're just boring. They keep arguing among themselves and attacking greycel arguments, or rather strawmen. Hell, even the gambler was featured on there multiple times:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Just let them be. Idk why you guys are bothered by IT. Don't you get an ego boost when you get featured on their pathetic sub?

IT cucks have less traffic than this place. Also their whore onlyfans member probably makes less than 30$ a month because no one cares about her ugly ass nudes

Why are you going after IT? They're really pathetic lately, and their sub is dead. I used to get a good laugh out of their posts, but now they're just boring. They keep arguing among themselves and attacking greycel arguments, or rather strawmen. Hell, even the gambler was featured on there multiple times:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Just let them be. Idk why you guys are bothered by IT. Don't you get an ego boost when you get featured on their pathetic sub?
Nah, it's annoying af to know those bluepilled fucks are literally trying to feel superior by mocking us, while we're just virgin males trying to cope in our own space. I want them gone, and if I have to make posts everyday to piss them off, then be it.

Sounds like cope, but I see what makes you say that.
A bunch of trannies, coping faggots, and incels in denial? Of course they're beneath us, that's not up for debate. Fags and trannies are at the bottom of the barrel of humanity. I don't even consider them human. JFL. And incels in denial are worse than incels who accept shit for what it is.
Nah, it's annoying af to know those bluepilled fucks are literally trying to feel superior by mocking us, while we're just virgin males trying to cope in our own space. I want them gone, and if I have to make posts everyday to piss them off, then be it.
That's not how you make them go away. They're a bunch of fags and trannies. These types thrive off of attention. If you want IT gone, we need to private this forum. That will put an end to IT.

making posts about them is only going to motivate them even more

tbh this is what bothers them the most
Clearly! They, subconsciously at least, realize they are bottom feeders and too afraid to face any degree of unpleasantness about their reality. They see in us the terrifying possibility we aren't just angry misogynists in an echo chamber, but product of a fucked culture. And they might be the same way.

They are pathetic and desperate omega males and females.
most of the 'females' are males, that brookshite hathaway was active on the original IT and for some reason he changed his pic to a female lmfao, he's a old anglo incel but not virgin, as are most the other larpers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back