Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT can't believe we aren't as degenerate as them

Personally, what I want to do with a foid is HOLDING HANDS
Yes this absolutely, its all I want.
002.gif

Ok I have a kink of slapping a foid in the face and forcing her to suck my dick and eat my cum. How about that? No? Something wrong with it? Hmph, You are so boring.

one of my kink is forcing an IT harlot to suck my dick after i give her equal rights and lefts
(in minecraft) (hypothetical)

yet they dont even want us to get even to be allowed to exist next to a foid

Their sole entertainment is having sex. Because of our modern society where getting laid isn't for making children only but now just for pleasure, they need to seek new ways to keep themselves entertained and end up being degenerates, doing degenerate things such as eating shit, use 12 inchs dicks or mocking incels.
We are ironically the least degenerate.

Last edited:
I'd like to just be treated as a human by them (males and females) before I can even start to think about sex

These cumbrains. I didn't even know what some of that shit meant on the day of the poll and they accuse others of being sex-addicted maniacs. Un-fucking-believable. "Completely boring if you aren't into some of the worst fetishes and paraphilias - by the way you are the sex-addicted pervert!" Just fucking lol.
I'd like to just be treated as a human by them (males and females) before I can even start to think about sex
This.
None of these subs are frequented by a normal, well-adjusted person. None.

IT: Incels are sadistic bastards who hate women, they should respect women
Also IT: AHAHAHA, YOU MEAN THE 85%(296/(296+52)) OF INCELS ON INCELS.CO WOULD DO SOMETHING SUBMISSIVE TO BE WITH A GIRL? LAUGH AT THEM

/r/inceltears also known as /r/pedotears showing their true colors again.

Another reason to hate women added to the pile

Well, it's actually pretty logical. If you can have sex everyday, the normal standard sex gets boring over time and you need something more exciting to get the kick. Just like a drug user develops tolerance. It's just desensitization.

Being pegged=Vanilla?

What kinda fucked up shit are these degens into?

Y'know what, I don't even want to know.

Also IT: AHAHAHA, YOU MEAN THE 85%(296/(296+52)) OF INCELS ON INCELS.CO WOULD DO SOMETHING SUBMISSIVE TO BE WITH A GIRL? LAUGH AT THEM

Another reason to hate women added to the pile

Well, it's actually pretty logical. If you can have sex everyday, the normal standard sex gets boring over time and you need something more exciting to get the kick. Just like a drug user develops tolerance. It's just desensitization.

Point blank. That is all to it. The pedo nature of theirs and all sort of kinky things.

The inhibition I feel as a virgin man when a foid is within my vicinity Vs the degenerate's wanting to engage in kinks to get the same highs.

Their sole entertainment is having sex. Because of our modern society where getting laid isn't for making children only but now just for pleasure, they need to seek new ways to keep themselves entertained and end up being degenerates, doing degenerate things such as eating shit, use 12 inchs dicks or mocking incels.
We are ironically the least degenerate.
The purpose of hetero sex is pleasure. Procreation is a secondary objective.

The purpose of eating and drinking is survival, pleasure is secondary.

I always wanted to have vanilla sex with a cute, loyal gf (with occasional kinks).

Btw I continue to believe that it's pointless to care about IT, what they think and what they say.

Being pegged=Vanilla?

What kinda fucked up shit are these degens into?

Y'know what, I don't even want to know.
Well, to be fair, oral/rimming is closer to vanilla than to a degenerate fetish.

But being pegged is definitely not a mainstream thing.

Also, I wish someone had tagged me.

Wtf is wrong with CuckTears

These cumbrains. I didn't even know what some of that shit meant on the day of the poll and they accuse others of being sex-addicted maniacs. Un-fucking-believable. "Completely boring if you aren't into some of the worst fetishes and paraphilias - by the way you are the sex-addicted pervert!" Just fucking lol.

None of these subs are frequented by a normal, well-adjusted person. None.
They are coping recently with the whole "incels are the real degenerates" thing.
More proof they try to use mocking incels to feel better about themselves.

3 pedo mods suspended just this year from r/IncelTear

The last (DianaVic) was caught using the instagram photo of a teenage Korean model and tried to auction off their virginity on r/virginityexchange.

They are coping recently with the whole "incels are the real degenerates" thing.

The last (DianaVic) was caught using the instagram photo of a teenage Korean model and tried to auction off their virginity on r/virginityexchange.
Koneko/DianaVic is also one of the sickest persons I have ever heard from. Just imagine risking being put into jail in order to own le smelly inkwells by posting CP as a false-flag, just imagine searching/downloading some of the sickest shit available and financially aiding it by doing so and still thinking that you are morally superior because you fight le good fight. Dr. Pizza was also one of them. And there is also evidence that r/AHS posts CP as a false-flag.

Koneko/DianaVic is also one of the sickest persons I have ever heard from. Just imagine risking being put into jail in order to own le smelly inkwells by posting CP as a false-flag, just imagine searching/downloading some of the sickest shit available and financially aiding it by doing so and still thinking that you are morally superior because you fight le good fight. Dr. Pizza was also one of them. And there is also evidence that r/AHS posts CP as a false-flag.
Bullying with a false veneer of moral superiority is all the rage now among these types.
It's been like that since the late 2000s. Idk when this is going to end but there isn't going to a solid backlash against these people until others stop copying with conspiracy theories of how they are just useful idiots and realize these are the people persecuting you.

And not surprised by r/AHS posting false flags to get subs banned. It's another feminist shithole that thrives off witch hunting any communities for wrongthink about women.
They don't even have the guts to stand up to r/femaledatingstrategy which is a radical feminist TERF oriented sub.

Remember in the end they don't care about ethnics. They don't care about transgender people. They don't care about all oppressed people.
They only care about women and what inconveniences or what could possibly inconvenience women as a collective.

Yikes :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Yes this absolutely, its all I want.
002.gif
Yep. These fags are such coomers they can't comprehend most of us want sex as a means to get love, since that was what sex was for before the sexual revolution

I mean, considering that from what history taught us average IT member would like to fuck toddlers it's no wonder that they feel disgusted at the idea of someone wanting vanilla sex :lul: :lul: :lul:

I have a coty (cuck of the year) nominee