Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It can’t be stated enough. Having a pencil neck is THE BIGGEST failo a male can have

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
E33B66E2 6A77 4152 9E63 88DB68796DEE

39826E3B FCEF 43CB AA7E B66D804B5B0C

It’s absolutely over even if you have a chad face. You have such a non threatening beta look when you have a pencil neck, that you subconsciously cannot turn women on. PENCIL NECK IS THE BIGGEST LOOKS KILLER PERIOD. Not even manletism can failo you as hard as having a weak, wimpy neck, which will make your head look too large and weird, you will be mocked relentlessly.

Neckcels = trucels.

still better than having a recessed chin and weak jaw.

still better than having a recessed chin and weak jaw.
False. This is proven by reversing the situation. Having a recessed jaw and chin while having a thick manly neck is still far more attractive than being a pencil neck wimped with forward growth. With a thick neck and no chin, you can just run Down syndrome game and profit.

True. I didn't realize this but neck can easily alter your rating by 2-3 points

i somehow have a pencil neck and a fat goiter...please kill me

It's over for earthwormjimcels

Legit.. these abnormalities even happen in the animal kingdom.
Sloth Ninja

Chad Sloth. Looks attractive. Would make Foids swoon over him
Slothcel

Pinhead Sloth. Looks very weird and evokes mirth. Teehee's would be had at this poor Sloths condition.
Extra:
Slothcel slanted

Deformed Sloth. Not a Sloth normies would trust. Foids would rather this Sloth be in jail for looking sub 4.

At least pencil necks can't have double chin as easily

Omg, i have the same neck, shit.

Brutal slothpill
I unironically want to be a Sloth. Life would be so much easier. A horde of femsluts taking care of your every need and nurturing you, helping you to grow into Sloth hood. Then you are released into the wild to just eat leaves and sleep, go to the toilet once a week and then start again.. based. LDAR Buddha lifestyle personified.

Think about it too.. if they are busy taking care of Sloths.. they aren't busy choking on Chad cock. :feelsthink: Cucking Chad for attention from them. :feelzez:

Just train u r neckmuscles bro. Womenz love big neckmuscles.

Idiotic pill, neck can be trained just as any muscle. Fuck off.

Imaging actually believing this, your frame and bone size determines your neck not doing some exercises, you mongoloid lol.

Pencil neck copers gonna cope

Frame and bone size?? Are you really this idiotic or are you trying to invent a new pill?

Whilst it is primarily important to maintain a good posture at all times, especially whilst seated at a desk, building a strong neck will help prevent pain and injuries that can occur as a result of poor posture (as well as train your body to adopt and maintain a better posture).

The neck is a muscle, it can get stronger if you increase the load its under.

This is just as retarded as “my frame and muscles” copers that are 300lbs and 30% bodyfat. Jfl
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Hahahahhaha.
A strong neck =/= aesthetic neck

Get out of my notifications, shit poster of the year

Shitposter? You are so fucking low iq its unreal. A stronger muscle is a bigger muscle you idiot. Anyone that denies this denies the basic concept of progressive overload. You are honestly a total fucking fool. Anyone that actually has some iq in them knows this.

Keep complaining about something that can be changed you lazy fuck.
HOLY FUCK you are stupid. It’s like saying if you have thin wrists just workout forearms! YOUR NECK IS A BONE YOU JACKASS, ITS YOUR SPINE. YOUR BONE THICKNESS DETERMINES THE THICKNESS OF YOUR NECK BECAUSE MORE BONES = CAN HOLD MORE MUSCLE.
CD46E93A 1DAB 4D8F 91A8 516D55D63B86

THIS is what a pencil neck that’s been worked out on looks like. IT LOOKS LIKE SHIT BECAUSE HE DOESNT HAVE THICK ENOUGH BONES TO HOLD ANY APRECIABLE MASS.

Last edited:
lol he mogs me are you kidding me ??

i too have been made fun of about this and i also have a pencil dick.

I really wanna train neck for aesthetics and also its good to have a strong neck for various sports/martial arts but my gym is small and Id look like such a retard doing neck curls and neck bridges

just wear scarf or two

Definitely not