Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It cannot be fixed

D

Destroyed lonely

Admiral
★★★★★
I want more people to internalize this fact, it is baaad AND it cannot be fixed, you are not dealing with something good that has faults and imperfections, you are dealing with the devil itself, everything bad about it is the POINT, not a bug, if it was good it wouldn't exist

This is the hardest thing for people to accept, that the basics of life they always retreat to is corrupted and wrong, it's not some things IN life, everything bad in the world is just a sign of the core problem: life itself

I want more people to internalize this fact, it is baaad AND it cannot be fixed, you are not dealing with something good that has faults and imperfections, you are dealing with the devil itself, everything bad about it is the POINT, not a bug, if it was good it wouldn't exist

This is the hardest thing for people to accept, that the basics of life they always retreat to is corrupted and wrong, it's not some things IN life, everything bad in the world is just a sign of the core problem: life itself
"girl do it like your only fans. do your shit, I don't judge, will pay your rent, move your hips, do that split on my dick"