Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee IT brings the ultimate and ultimate solution for all ascend: just download Tinder, bro

158.png

i will never use tinder

"Just download Tinder bro."
Yeah, because literally no one has tried that before. How can they be this ignorant?

This is how delusional they are. It’s like a Einstein trying to argue with a 10 year old trying to explain him theory of relativity

I'm downloading tinder as we speak! I will have tons of matches by tomorrow and will delete my account here! :lul:

"Just download Tinder bro!" !!!!

The ultimate solution, 500 IQ reddit post

how can they be this ignorant? it's like they aren't human

I'm a fucking idiot, it was here all along!

These people are filth in its purest form

In my bluepilled days, I moved out of my parents house, wagecucked, working as many hours of overtime I could and signed up for tinder thinking I was going to get laid now that I had my own place and money.

Boy, that didn’t work out so well.

Last edited:
If anyone of us went and talked to women we would be arrested and thrown in a cold, dark cell.

This is really rage fuel tbh. If it was that easy we wouldnt be here but im sure most of us has tried tinder what normies fail to understand is women dont want anything below a 6 these days maybe 8 depending on where you are.

She can't actually be serious?? 'just talk to women...it's not that hard' like how can they think this is real yet we are all on here rotting?

"It's not that hard"
REDWOJAK

This is your brain on soy :soy: :bluepill:

Legit ever got one match on Tinder and it was a tranny. This faggot can eat shit and fuck off.

he is right tho. Statistically there is a 0.0001% chance you might get laid

Wow, how come I never thought of that before!
All we had to do was download Tinder guys!
How could we have been so blind!
1n4rnqgivha31.png

Bet it was some foid. They live in there own little fairy world with there little brains.

1. Just be attractive
2. Don't be unattractive

See how easy that is, guys?

Just have sex you weirdos teehee!

It's a solution, only if you are foid.

For men, it couldn't be more different: Even normies have problem finding dates.

Just be confident bro

For men, it couldn't be more different: Even normies have problem finding dates.

Overheard a foid in working talking about how her friend was 'depressed' after splitting up with her boyfriend. She told her to get on Tinder and now she's loving the attention teehee

Lately I've seen a Tinder ad. The title was "Why are you addicted to Tinder ?". It only showed attractive females swiping on guys.

Tinder was never meant for men, yet they are the ones that give money to it.

I wonder how this thing can't technically be called a scam.

It's just like how in nightclubs the entrance used to be free for women and not for men. It's amazing that we still accept this in the age of so called gender equality.

Last edited:
In my bluepilled days, I moved out of my parents house, wagecucked, working as many hours of overtime I could and signed up for tinder thinking I was going to get laid now that I had my own place and money.

Boy, that didn’t work out so well.

Strong suicide fuel

Tinder = gene simulator

Honestly that gave me a good laugh.

So did this:
For them any woman above 50kg is a landwhale. Any woman above 18 is an old roastie. Any woman with a face not looking like Margot Robbies is a 10/2 ugly bitch. Any non-virgin woman is a used-up whore who has sucked everyones dick. So its actually not that easy for them.

These people are filth in its purest form
They are not people. They are cattle. They are not normal either, we are dealing with the most zombified creatures society has to offer. Literal shit has more value than their opinions.

Shit never thought of it, thanks redditer

They are not people. They are cattle. They are not normal either, we are dealing with the most zombified creatures society has to offer. Literal shit has more value than their opinions.
Escape velocity IQ

"This whole used thing is so disgusting, people have sex, get over it. " :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Foids do so well on tinder they can’t comprehend how FUCKED tinder made things for the bottom 90% of males.

Tinder made normies the new incels.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back