Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel it breaks my soul knowing a chad who lives a similar life to mine, the only difference being he can get pussy

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
I used to know this chad (made a post about it way back when i was blue/gray), we both used to spend a lot of time doing much of the same shit, gaming, weed, psychedelics, talking about similar subjects. I still have him as one of like 5 people on my snapchat, we have much similar personalities and only prefer to have 1 or 2 close friends compared to like groups of normalfags. Back in early middle school years we both kind of acted like low inhib outcasts/rebels (he always got away with shit and i was always the one getting in trouble 24/7,so very early blackpilling i experienced this was like in 6th grade)

The key difference here is that his chad looks have gotten him every thing he ever wanted, his ego got so unbelievably massive that he'd brag to me, and then later say that it wasnt him and straight up deny it. Depression is such a foreign concept to him that he would tell others to just be happy and garbage like that because he just cant process why others feel like shit 24/7.

Theres no urgency for him to "grow up" because he was already handed an easy life, he still lives with his parents just as i do. He has hundreds of girls on his snapchat and i have 0, but hes bluepilled into oblivion and virtue signals so hard i literally cant help but laugh.

he recently tried to talk to me but i just told him to fuck off and kill himself (literally exactly what i said), if i was born with better looks and was not autistic my life wouldn't be so bad i could actually have a girlfriend, i would be treated like a human being by people around me, i wouldn't be destined to die alone as an empty soulless autistic wage cuck.

i tried reconnecting with a few incel looking kids i used to know but to my dismay they were not as incel as i remember them being and one of them even had a GF (he couldnt help but fucking mention in the first sentence)

Depression is such a foreign concept to him that he would tell others to just be happy and garbage like that because he just cant process why others feel like shit 24/7.
Like most chads.
Having chad friends is brutal my man.

Dude if he tried to connect with you and he's half of a decent friend he could have introduced u to some of his foid friends. But too late for that now if you flipped him off lol

Cut him off completely. He gets pussy and is accepted and you rot on here.

Looks are everything.

you live a similar life to chad?
see you on ban appeals

Dude if he tried to connect with you and he's half of a decent friend he could have introduced u to some of his foid friends. But too late for that now if you flipped him off lol

doesnt matter im fucking ugly as shit manlet with a narrow thin face and hes a ripped e-boy model tier chad with a sharp jawline, they would reject me into oblivion. and hes not half decent hes a narcissistic asshole with an inflated ego that feeds off others misery, he acts like he is living out some kind of motivational speaker fantasy except nothing he says is even slightly helpful

just lol.

brutal. I also had a chadlite friend in college. he was slightly autistic and a gamer so maybe that's why. but I dropped the fuck out and we never talked since, he's too much of a normalfag tbhtbqh. he got a 3psl used skeletor foid to betabux now :feelskek:

I had good looking male friends growing up. I know it’s brutal.