Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It bothers me how females and normies have to invade everything

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Video games, 4Chan, D&D groups - pretty much everything previously associated with "antisocial losers" has been assimilated into normie culture. Nothing is safe from them, is it not enough that they dominate pretty much everything else? Can we not have a few things to ourselves?

Incels.me too :feelsrope:

legit but theres no more antisocial hobby than locking yourself in your room

Everything evens out. Metal was based af some time ago. Now it's full of clowns and rejects.
Videogames was for geeks and "losers". Now it's not only a normie's best friend but was also taken over by booby streaming cocksucking vampires as well.

There are no safe spaces for us.

They take everything away from us

One of my friends runs a dnd group, and i refuse to go to it. Not only am i not into it, but it has unattractive nerdy girls in it which i cant stand. The guys in the group arent even trying to fuck them, it blows my mind why they even want them around.

One of my friends runs a dnd group, and i refuse to go to it. Not only am i not into it, but it has unattractive nerdy girls in it which i cant stand. The guys in the group arent even trying to fuck them, it blows my mind why they even want them around.
And the worst part is, those girls would never date us.

STEM is still largely male and nerdy, and it always will be because shitcunts and normies generally (but not always) lack the cranial capacity to be good at it.

I think overall it's actually a good thing because as much as they fuck things up, the things they appropriate fuck them up. Video games for example probably greatly reduce productivity which means the normies are made less successful irl. And the blackpill probably demoralizes many that don't need to be.

I realise I'm a hybrid between normie and incel. Hobby wise I'm a normie. Everything else wise I'm a incel

Its astounding to someone my age who remembers for years being shit on by girls and normies and finding refuge in video games and the bowels of the internet only to see it co-opted by Normies. It seems to me that it started around 2008-2009 when all of a sudden the subversion of internet and gaming culture bu girls and normies began. They're ruined now. We must retreat deeper into the shadows.

The best example, in my opinion, is how the internet itself has evolved. You used to be considered crazy for putting real information about yourself online, now people insult you if you don't have 4 social media accounts with pictures of your face on each one.

I realise I'm a hybrid between normie and incel. Hobby wise I'm a normie. Everything else wise I'm a incel
Same. I have no real nerdy interests.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back