Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It boggles my mind that people actually have sex.

C

Captvic

Admiral
★★★★
It seems so out of reach I can't even imagine having it in my dreams

I sometimes dream about it but yeah, it’s more likely that I will win in the lottery than I will go on a date. And I never play lottery

Reminder that people fuck off tinder to see if they are "Sexually compatible" before going out on a date.

We'll never know what it's like to have someone to cuddle with to sleep every night:feelsrope:

I sometimes dream about it but yeah, it’s more likely that I will win in the lottery than I will go on a date. And I never play lottery

Foids don’t even do anything nice for me, the prospect of sex is far fetched

It is truly beyond comprehension. It's just a casual normal thing for most people. They don't even see it as special to have full intimate sex. Meanwhile I can't even masturbate to fantasies because I literally can't imagine a girl being into me. I have to masturbate to still pictures of girls and just sort of imagine I'm there.
Keep coping dude. It USE to be a casual thing for most people. Now a majority of men aren’t getting pussy dude. Do you not understand the dating market? We are no longer a fringe minority. Idc how much normal fucks try and lie about their sex lives, they arent having sex.

just make a landwhale tinderacc.. you will match with almost everyone in an instant...
Its a clear indicator that majority of men are desperate like starving dogs rn :feelskek:

a majority of men aren’t getting pussy
Tenor

It seems so out of reach I can't even imagine having it in my dreams
Same here!

When I realised for the first time (while lying in my bed, otherwise complete silence around us) that a young couple was having passionate, loud sex 2-3 metres away from me in the middle of the night I was ready to die in that moment. If I lived in a higher floor, I would have jumped out of the window. It hurted so much that everything lost its meaning.

But you just said that most men are having sex, when it’s obviously not the case.