Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It blows my mind how much sex women and Chads have

OldIncel

OldIncel

You’d walk right over me.
-
I would say 25% of men are kinda incel where they don't get laid and 40% of men are normies who get laid once in a while. Then you have 25% Chadlites who get laid quite often and then you have 9% Chads who get sex all of the time continuously. Then you have 1% GigaChads who literally have sex every waking moment of their lives.

So now think about it. Women won't fuck 65% of the men available very often. They crave for the top 10-20%.. If they can't get the top 10 or 20 percent, they will settle for some Chadlite. If Chadlite isn't available then they'll settle for some normie betabuxxing for them. About 95% of women who exist are fuckable by all tiers of males. Even GigaChad would fuck a fat whale once in a while. So while the bottom 65% of men are sex starved, this means the other 35% of men are fucking like rabbits. They are having insane amounts of sex... And those 95% of fuckable women are having sex with all of those top 35% of men. This means while Stacy may have had 40 sexual partners, some Chad has had 60 or 75 sexual partners, and GigaChad has easily had hundreds of lays. Chadlites are still pauper status with 15 or 20 lays. While normies are at 1, 2, 3, 4, or maybe 5 lays(most likely at 1 or 2).

My numbers are made up but I think that's the general outcome of the current sexual market. Most men are sex starved and the other men are fucking like rabbits. ALL women(or 95%) are fucking like rabbits.

I prefer dont think about that

Yeah. Can't get even 1 girl. In your past whole lifetime, trying, dreaming, trying to make it a goal. The fucking chadlite faggot has 20.

Hate life

Then they wonder why people go ER
full

Imagine fucking different stacys 3 times everyday. Or getting your dick sucked in the morning. I would rather not think about it or i would go insane. Meanwhile we discuss this shit in a forum JFL at my life. Don't think i can make it until 30 will most likely rope before that

Imagine fucking different stacys 3 times everyday. Or getting your dick sucked in the morning. I would rather not think about it or i would go insane. Meanwhile we discuss this shit in a forum JFL at my life. Don't think i can make it until 30 will most likely rope before that
I think the more simple shit like handholding and kissing is bigger suifuel. Sometimes I want it so badly.

it's a cruel world and tinder has made this the world go under the law of the jungle again

JFL at my life. I'm 28 years old man.

We live in entirely different dimensions from them

Don't think about it. It will drive you insane. While we are waiting for our first pity kiss, Chads are getting their dicks sucked by 4 holes

I'd say incels are 30%, and Chadlites drop to 20%. So it's really only 30% of men (less than a third) who have good or great sex lives

I remember reading the studies in the resources pinned thread and it turns out that today's Chad is having a better time than Chad from the past. It's just mind-blowing.

Women and chads make up most of the sexual world. Average men ave no place in the sexual market.

I'd say incels are 30%, and Chadlites drop to 20%. So it's really only 30% of men (less than a third) who have good or great sex lives

I would like to see an actual study done on this. Like calculating the % of men that are Chads and etc.

umm...have you maybe thought that those guys that get laid a lot have great personalities?

I cant think about it, it makes me so angry. All these people doing so much better than us not out of merit but just luck. What a load of shit. This world is puke

I cant think about it, it makes me so angry. All these people doing so much better than us not out of merit but just luck. What a load of shit. This world is puke

Every single part of life just comes down to luck. It's fucked. Would be better off if the world were nuked.

It blows your mind, but she will never blow you.

THEY HAVE SEX LIVES. THEY POPULATE THE EARTH WITH THEIR SEXUAL ABUNDANCE

Best not to think about it