Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT "biologist" says the blackpill is wrong because he thinks so

• Thread starter Deleted member 37269
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37269

Banned
-

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/qp4c4m/blackpill_its_beige_at_darkest/

Physically beautiful women of all kinds (seeing as that's what seems to be important to you, however this will require you to accept that there is more to a beautiful/sexy woman that someone dressing & behaving as a Hentai character I'm afraid) are interested in men of all kinds. Hence our society isn't based on the single-male-&-harem model that's admittedly in place, at least nominally, for some of our largely hairy 4-legged cousins
This is literally his entire argument :feelskek::feelskek:
"Oh pfft silly inwell! Why don't you just ignore the hundreds of studies that point towards the same thing like the rest of us bluepilled cucks? Women ARE interested in all kinds of men, because I said so and believe so. Stupid things like "science" and actual "statistical evidence" don't matter!"

But what will guarantee to to be hated by every woman and man that you meet at a party like that from the minute you get in the door would be piss-poor patter about 'blackpills', 'chads', and how much you despise 'femoids'. Why would any girl, looking for a good time, want to listen to any of that shit even for a second? You are a self-profiling prophecy my friend - Incel: "Everything is terrible and all women hate me". All other Women and Men: "Uhh... don't go anywhere near that weirdo if you can help it - he hates everything, especially, uh, women - for some reason, seemingly."
This guy thinks we all act retarded in real life. Most of the incels i've seen here don't even let their family/friends know that they are "incels" or talk about blackpilled stuff. I bet most of the incels here would be completely indistinguishable from normies in public (apart from looks ofc).

It gives you a HUGE get-out-of jail free card from having to make that minimum effort that would be required to be a decent human being. It lets you off with investing the bare minimum in yourself and in conversations that would be needed to just not be c**t - and to accept that the people
Blackpill doesn't discourage self improvement. All it does is tells you that looks matter way more than people are willing to admit.

Last edited:
all of that effort just so he gets 1 pity upvote. not even the braindead ITards are buying his shit

Not a single percentage, stat or number.

Just lol

But what will guarantee to to be hated by every woman and man that you meet at a party like that from the minute you get in the door would be piss-poor patter about 'blackpills', 'chads', and how much you despise 'femoids'. Why would any girl, looking for a good time, want to listen to any of that shit even for a second? You are a self-profiling prophecy my friend - Incel: "Everything is terrible and all women hate me". All other Women and Men: "Uhh... don't go anywhere near that weirdo if you can help it - he hates everything, especially, uh, women - for some reason, seemingly."
Is he autistic or something? No incel [UWSL]is stupid enough to act like that in public unless he's a full blown retard.[/UWSL]

Women are interested in all kind of Chads.

love how some IT autismo watched this thread and decided to give another pity updoot to the poor guy's thread as if it makes their argument less retarded or something

Speaking as a biologist who has studied primate mating strategies a little bit - it's not the case that we live in a species/society where 'Chad's' pick the best of the 'femoids' and 'blackpillers' die virgins. (Though I can't believe I am even writing this nonsense!) That simple a mating strategy has rarely if ever been applied by large primates and certainly not human beings.
Wtf is this kind of argument??
"Never happened before therefore isn't happening :bigbrain:"
Top level logics right there.

And he probably only took at most a one semester course on primate mating while on uni and uses it as his authority card :feelsthink:

Tales from reddit rzFOuDnTvUe  FdeaySqOwc1400x1400

you meet at a party like that from the minute you get in the door would be piss-poor patter about 'blackpills', 'chads', and how much you despise 'femoids'. Why would any girl, looking for a good time, want to listen to any of that shit even for a second?

Does this expert biologist legitimately believe that such a scenario has ever played out in reality? Obvious strawman.

The black pill is scientifically verified. To oppose it without a counterargument supported by sufficient scientific evidence, you are in the same category as flat-earthers. Keep coping, IT.

Very disappointed with CuckiTear, the quality of their columns is declining. :feelsbadman:

Soy cuck. I bet he's a nerd glasses manboobed faggot who uses soylent as his only meal!:feelsohgod: