Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News It begins........

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
Let's goooo! :feelsdevil::feelsLSD:

Cheers gentlemen! I just have a feeling that 2022 is going to be a great exquisite year brocels, one definitely for the history books. :feelsEhh::feelsjuice::yes:
Happy new year pepe wishes the donald a bigly new year 30403241

Pepe pepe frog

Last edited:
Late 1980s nostalgia, I like it. :feelsEhh::feelzez::yes:
sucks we cant turn back the hands of time bro. Life just keeps speeding towards a darker and darker and darker abyss man. The horizon holds nothing good, as you already know. :worryfeels::feelsohgod:

sucks we cant turn back the hands of time bro. Life just keeps speeding towards a darker and darker and darker abyss man. The horizon holds nothing good, as you already know. :worryfeels::feelsohgod:
I'm a different kind of man, I embrace the abyss, I want the dissolution, annihilation, and destruction of civilization itself. I want to hear millions of people scream out in miserable agony with a grand choir of women screaming in agony like some sort of hellish musical procession because only then will people feel the kind of pain that I have felt my entire life or existence. :feelsdevil::feelsLSD::yes:

Last edited: