Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT be like:

Noseman

Noseman

KHHV Scandicel and spergoloid outsider
★★★★★
IncelTear is a subreddit for posting screenshots of hateful, misogynist, racist, violent, and often bizarre content created by hateful “incels" (involuntary celibates). We do not condone blanket hatred of virgins or the romantically unsuccessful. Blackpilled incels blame women, their genes, attractive men, and society at large for their inability to get dates or sex. Occasional meta discussion is also welcome. This is "not" a sub about k!lling incels

THEY NEVER CHECK SCIENCE

WEE HEE MY PERSONALITEEHEE

JUST SNAP YOUR FINGER TO GET A GF BRO!

Rule 2 - No encouraging suicide or violence

Rule 4 - Pro LGBT, anti-sexism and anti-blackpill

Rule 7 - Don't be a jerk

Apparently dont be a jerk dont apply to these IT faggots xD

REeeeee, only women are allowed to complain and criticizing women is misogyny :foidSoy::soy::soy:

But Misandry is dismissed
And its the same everywhere, you get banned for any anti-women comment while feminazists run their mouths.

And its the same everywhere, you get banned for any anti-women comment while feminazists run their mouths.
They spout misandry and we cant spout misogyny back, Brutal doublestandard

They spout misandry and we cant spout misogyny back, Brutal doublestandard
I often admit that I'm proud misogynist just to see the shock on people's faces when I mention it so casually :feelshaha:.

The whole subreddit says it hates blackpill but they still make fun of peoples looks or attributes. I swear they are retarded. MFW when I read their retarded posts

D926ecd9d968f772

IT people are assholes.......I fuckin' hate them.