Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT are retarded

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
What this have ANYTHING to do with incels???????? :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

BrazilianSmegma

They are braindead. They are ten times more judgemental than we are

who the fuck is this disgusting tranny :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

everyone they dislike is an inkwell. why do you think we are all rapists, pedophiles, huwhite supremacists, nazis, trump supporters, religious, unabombers, etc? to them, incels possess every one of their perceived negative attributes

Stop giving them attention.

If she has to do that much work for years to have a body like that to show "genetics" them she didn't have genetics at all to begin with.
A beautiful body is naturally given by genetics, not worked for through human methods to circumvent problems you had.

"Damn, goals!"

Why do I hate gymwhores and tryhard gymwhores so much? Unironically, at this point I have a better opinion of landwhales than about these bitches. Unironically, am not even a fatass myself, but I genuinely hate fitness whores with every fibre of my being.

Even a prostitute or a landwhale is in my opinion higher than them, they are the type of woman I hate the most because they cannot shut the fuck up about their "passion" and constantly try to advocate for it/force it upon others - particularly on (skinny/asthmatic/disabled/weak/shitty framed) men, nothing do they hate more than framecels or skinnycels. And even if they weren't condescending, foulmouthed bitches they are constantly annoying people with their retarded "life-style" (even more annoying than vegans back in the day).

And their complete gestus - always trying to come off as a man and emulating male behavior by behaving as stereotypically "masculine" (e.g. aggressive/foulmouthed/"upfront"/arrogant/"bantering-fake-bro-like") as possible. And their choice of words to, their permanent anglicisms and their sheer inability to keep their stupid dick receptacle of a mouth shut.

Last edited:
Can,t believe there is a whole reddit forum dedicated to watching what we have to do here, inceltears members are definitely lower than us

If she has to do that much work for years to have a body like that to show "genetics" them she didn't have genetics at all to begin with.
A beautiful body is naturally given by genetics, not worked for through human methods to circumvent problems you had.
True, good genes are attractive and people see thru that, guy with broad shoulders and wide wrists is more appealing to women than a gymaxxed guy with thinner frame, same guys are more attracted to girls who have naturally an hourglass figure than to a gym shaped one.