Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT are getting salty lol

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-

Even Henry Cavillcels cannot escape the curse of the horrible inkwell personality
He'd be posting here if it wasn't for all the queens he respects daily.

it does matter in their polyamory huddles where passing the remote to your asexual trans-tner is highly valued, but not anywhere in the real world where normally-functioning heterosexuals exist

How do I learn to cope as hard as IT?

IT is salty every time BrazilianSmegma digs up old posts from like two years ago for the fifth time...

“Looks will get you through the door” Basically means you don’t even have a chance if you‘re ugly.

I wish I had their ability to cope. :feelsrope:

Yeah that’s why we always see good looking murderers, etc. get fanmail from females.
They had great personalities. :feelsseriously:

The exact fucking reason why Meeks got out of jail.
Well done IT, well done:feelshehe:

If personality mattered then every man could get dates but no girlfriend. I can’t even get a date, they reject me before I even get a chance to show my personality.

The reason why the personality meme exists is because of naive wishful thinking, and because it does matter for longer-term relationships, BUT ONLY IF YOU HAVE THE LOOKS.

For longer-term relationships, a foid would rather choose well educated chad, than high school quitting chad with no job. However, when it comes to well educated incel vs jobless chad, we both know who wins.

A lot of IT soy boys are going to get their hearts crushed by their "wives" and I fear many will suicide.

Most men that commit suicide are normies who had their soul crushed and their lives ruined by women. Best to know what you're getting into before.

The reason why the personality meme exists is because of naive wishful thinking, and because it does matter for longer-term relationships, BUT ONLY IF YOU HAVE THE LOOKS.

For longer-term relationships, a foid would rather choose well educated chad, than high school quitting chad with no job. However, when it comes to well educated incel vs jobless chad, we both know who wins.
People are talking about stage 3 when they haven't even passed stage 1 lol

IT is mostly formed by foids who take great pleasure in mocking us.

“Looks will get you through the door” Basically means you don’t even have a chance if you‘re ugly.
Looks will get you through the door IS the blackpill.

Nobody has said that personality or compatibility plays no role in a long-term relationship.

That happens after you've already passed preselection and have sexual attraction. Personality and compatibility is just screening and filtering in relationships.

Nobody is sexually attracted to "personality.:

We have all kinds of data on our side. Studies, experiments, statistics from dating apps, and hundreds of years worth of collected info about sexual dynamics by genius researchers. We can give you the data to back up any claim we make, but I have never seen a single IT post with anything more advanced than a shitty gossip news site article that maybe references one shitty study that is from an illegitimate biased source. But hell this poster just states it like its a fact, no data, no argument, nothing. Then again im not sure that IT users can read anything beyond a 5th grade reading level so studies may be a bit much for them to understand.

2ldenj.jpg
PERSONALITY MATTERS GAIIIS

they can't swallow the meek pill
Instead of swallowing, they divert the point and say we have a crush on him or like dick (as an offense, so much for tolerant SJW).

This. I would give anything to be that woefully ignorant.
I would love to unlearn the blackpill, but it's basically impossible unless you drink large amounts of soy

If some women like to be chocked during sex then physical abuse isnt that far off their brains just dont work like ours does. When they see women like getting abused they think you mean all but really truthfully there is a subset of women who are turned onto the thought of being raped and treated rough its like guys with fetishes not every guy likes feet (I dont) but there are some feet fiends out here