Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting IT are cowards

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
IT are the biggest cowards on the planet. they said the mass murderers are cowardly but IT are the biggest cowards i've seen in my life. They know they won't face any consequences for hating on incels and giving us a hard time, and they know that hating on us and hassling us will earn them respect from the rest of the internet, and they all post about us constantly and hate on us because we're an easy target. the reason they hate on us is NOT because we're "MiSoGyNiStIc", it's because they need to find someone who they can hate on to feel better about themselves, so they pick us because we're an easy target who everyone hates. believe me and i mean believe me when i say this, if incels were NOT an easy target, they would never dare to hate on us, they would be hating instead on another group of people. if they're so appalled by what we say and do, why do they constantly look at what we say and do? wouldn't they then avoid our forums? sure, i look at what they say, but i only go on there because i wanna see if i got featured on there. they are cowards because they hate on us because we're an easy target for them and they know they'll never face consequences for hassling us, which makes them cowards. there are plenty of bad people online who are NOT an easy target, and you'll never see IT hate on those bad people. they just hate on us because we're an easy target, they won't realize this, but it's true about them deep down inside. if you look at the history of the internet, you'll realize each era of the internet has that one group of people everyone online hates. in the mid-late 2000s/early 2010s it was emo kids. in the mid-2010s it was people who had neckbeards or fedora hats. nowadays, it's baby boomers and incels.

Soys will be soys

ITcels will never actually try to debate the blackpill
They will only cherrypick shit to make incels look bad

IT unironically believe that looks have no factor

In other words they can only punch down

They are not interested in debate. They are bullies who want to kick people while they are down

IT are the biggest cowards on the planet. they said the mass murderers are cowardly but IT are the biggest cowards i've seen in my life. They know they won't face any consequences for hating on incels and giving us a hard time, and they know that hating on us and hassling us will earn them respect from the rest of the internet, and they all post about us constantly and hate on us because we're an easy target. the reason they hate on us is NOT because we're "MiSoGyNiStIc", it's because they need to find someone who they can hate on to feel better about themselves, so they pick us because we're an easy target who everyone hates. believe me and i mean believe me when i say this, if incels were NOT an easy target, they would never dare to hate on us, they would be hating instead on another group of people. if they're so appalled by what we say and do, why do they constantly look at what we say and do? wouldn't they then avoid our forums? sure, i look at what they say, but i only go on there because i wanna see if i got featured on there. they are cowards because they hate on us because we're an easy target for them and they know they'll never face consequences for hassling us, which makes them cowards. there are plenty of bad people online who are NOT an easy target, and you'll never see IT hate on those bad people. they just hate on us because we're an easy target, they won't realize this, but it's true about them deep down inside. if you look at the history of the internet, you'll realize each era of the internet has that one group of people everyone online hates. in the mid-late 2000s/early 2010s it was emo kids. in the mid-2010s it was people who had neckbeards or fedora hats. nowadays, it's baby boomers and incels.
fucking facts being spelled here.

You may be right.

We are low hanging fruits for virtue signaling people.

Reminds me of what I felt when watching trailers for Tarentino's Inglorious Bastards (I haven't watched the movie and I don't feel like watching it).

You may be right.

We are low hanging fruits for virtue signaling people.

Reminds me of what I felt when watching trailers for Tarentino's Inglorious Bastards (I haven't watched the movie and I don't feel like watching it).
IT would never dare to hate on foids because foids are powerful

@Personalityinkwell

I haven't researched the TFL community a lot but some of them cope saying that looks is 50% of the issue. If we extrapolate that to ITcels, they just don't want to accept that like 90% are below average in looks.
At most IT male users must be 6/10, and just a few of them.

Soycucks love to bully the oppressed ones.

some cowardly fuck with out a profile pivture spamming my page calling me every anti incel name under the sun.. gutless piece of shit judging me for me looks and too cowardly to show their own face or confront me. these people are gutless parasites

some cowardly fuck with out a profile pivture spamming my page calling me every anti incel name under the sun.. gutless piece of shit judging me for me looks and too cowardly to show their own face or confront me. these people are gutless parasites
They’re all cunts and scum of the earth

@Joker @Colvin76 @RREEEEEEEEE