Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill IT are a load of boomers who bullied your dad and are now bullying you

• Thread starter Henry de Montherlant
  • Start date
Henry de Montherlant

Henry de Montherlant

Transcendental
-
Most of us are in our 20's. Most of us were bullied by people of our age during high school, but those were people of our age, so we had ways to deal/cope with it. We could have hope that, one day, this poor situation may end.

Now imagine this. Thanks to the internet, people who were bullies by the time your parents were in high school can now bully you. This shit never ends.

And this is prime source of information provided by IT itself ! Look at the comments. There are people in their 40's that are proud to admit they like to bully losers 20 years younger than them. :cryfeels:

They're just lonely ex-Stacy types. Go read some posts, full of cope. Most acting like any young Chad would be lucky to date a used up cumrag in her 30's.

I can’t wait until boomer cucks die out. What a pathetic excuse of a generation they are.

They're just lonely ex-Stacy types. Go read some posts, full of cope. Most acting like any young Chad would be lucky to date a used up cumrag in her 30's.
you given them too much credit. Most IT users are incel numales coping. Regular reddit users see them as losers.

Yeah, but they have good memories. We don't even have that. No pity for eternal bullies.

I can’t wait until boomer cucks die out. What a pathetic excuse of a generation they are.
They had it easy all their fucking life. Damn, not only the job market was super easy to enter, but they even had easier finance income. JFL at low IQ boomers who weren't even able to climb the social ladder. The same energy, IQ and money making you own a shitty appartment in your 30's now would have made you a millionnaire if born a boomer.

you given them too much credit. Most IT users are incel numales coping. Regular reddit users see them as losers.
You're probably correct. I should've said that they're lonely aged whores trying to convnce themselves that they used to be Stacies and still have it.

They are not bullying anyone, they're just autistically screeching at cherry-picked misogynistic posts on the internet they could easily avoid.
I think we should stop giving them attention ngl

Last edited:
They're just estrogen-enriched cucks.
I think we should stop giving them attention ngl
They are putting attention on us focusing on our worst elements. They are bullies. We should never surrender.

30< y/o boomers = forced meme by R9k beta orbiter tranny enabler numale cucks

E6CC3C62 C757 46A2 851C B8A4700E6AF5

Most leddit "males" are 16-25, reddit foids are 25-35, most of them are married to their beta bux "SOs." Young foids don't waste their time on reddit because they're getting railed by Chad.

There's a caste system in western society based on your looks. You cant escape your caste.

There's a caste system in western society based on your looks. You cant escape your caste.
You can always buy it tho (I mean surgery)

It's like the indulgence system promoted by the Catholic and Apostolic Church to allow the rich to buy their places in Heaven. Virgin priests were also high IQ bastards tbh. :feelsthink:

i think they're bottom of the barrel, that's why they cope so hard. if anything out dads bullied them.

Chad and Stacy are not on reddit

Baby boomers are the people born from 1946 to 1964. This crowd are starting to retire in droves and I don't believe they like to hang out at reddit.com.