Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It annoys me so much that my father is so hardcore bluepilled

Neggr

Neggr

Died.
★★★★★
He comes from a time were he literally just had to shake hands with the manager to get a job which pays better than 90% of shit today. He also just asked my mom to marry, nothing fancy. And this guy wants to tell me that I have to "get a girl to love me" and that "I need a good personality" jfl go fuck yourself you gave me my deathnic traits and my mom gave me her ugly traits. Its so fucking over I hate this shit

Boomers are always bluepilled af

dont 4get ur grandmas and grandpas too maing

Y
He comes from a time were he literally just had to shake hands with the manager to get a job which pays better than 90% of shit today. He also just asked my mom to marry, nothing fancy. And this guy wants to tell me that I have to "get a girl to love me" and that "I need a good personality" jfl go fuck yourself you gave me my deathnic traits and my mom gave me her ugly traits. Its so fucking over I hate this shit
you really need to blackpill him on the personality cope, use the 5’2 balding Indian janitor example. If you need some good heavy artillery show him google images.

Last edited:
Boomers created feminism and hippies btw

Ethnic fathers are the most bluepilled cuckolds in the world. As if God made them to be perfect submissive betabuxxers.

My dads pretty bluepilled but my grandpa is blackpilled. He told me that i would need money if i ever wanted a wife and started explaining investing and shit.

Don't hate him. He's just telling you what he thinks is best because he thinks it will help you.