Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting IT and foids need to understand that respect is earned

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
respect is earned, not given. IT and foids, you are not entitled to my respect! Or even a chance at it. Work on yourself and your behavior, quit the toxic personality and misandrist mindset, and then MAYBE you will earn my respect. Crying on the internet about how incels hate you is not going to get you anywhere, no one is owed anything in life just by existing. If you want my respect, stop being selfish cunts and put out every once in a while. If you refuse to put in the work to be respected and just complain all day, you’re never going to be respected.

women need to understand they are not entitled to anything, men gave you rights and we can take them away again. So quit your toxic attitude, and maybe we will change our minds about you cum dumpsters.

you wanna know why you aren’t respected foids? Your toxic personality. We can sense it. Us incels have personality detectors and can tell when you are a stuckup cunt:dab:

Stop posting about them. They dont understand cause and effect.

Can‘t respect those that don’t respect themselves.

Based and true.

men gave you rights and we can take them away again.
If only. Too many men are cucks who aren’t willing to work together and instead, try to compete against each other in an attempt to get used scraps by protecting mi’lady.

Last edited:
The thing is all foids get respect no matter what.

If only. Too many men are cucks are aren’t willing to work together and instead, try to compete for used scraps.
Men are too bluepilled most sub 8s still think they have a chance with women:feelshaha:

Pussy privelage

We need to change that. Respect have to be earned. No one is entitled to respect sweaty
We can't. It's irreversible at this point. Foids already have too much privelage.