Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious IT (and bluepillers reading): we are NOT born misogynist.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
Even at my age (i've past my 30's) it happens, in real life, that i'd really like to be kind to some new girl i come in contact with (coworkers, nothing more). Of course, this is something that happens in a man's entire life: men approach women that they like to have sex with them and they do this in various ways, even sometimes in a very sexually aggressive manner, but the fact that good looking men receive a positive response from a female when they do this it's the reason Chad is usually "cheerful" and talkative with wahmen.

That's right, Chad is not some sort of silent guy that fucks women just by looking at them (even if he could). The Chads i come into contact (this time, mostly personal trainers or a few of very good looking coworkers) talks to women all the time, about anything. They talk with anyone, in fact. They do this because to them it's like, dunno, foreplay. They do this because they are sure they receive a positive response from girls (they laugh, blush and probably get wet).

IT'S TOO EASY TO BE LIKE THAT IF YOU ARE GOOD LOOKING! AND YOU CAN EXIBIT BAD BEHAVIOUR TOO (usually after you fuck her), REMEMBER THE HALO EFFECT, REMEMBER MEEKS, REMEMBER THAT HIGH T CHADS ARE DOMINANT AND ALMOST ALWAYS VIOLENT.

But what happens if you are not attractive? Well, women gets annoyed by anything you too or, at best, they like having some beta orbiter ready to do something for her so they like to have someone "entertain" her. This just because you are not good looking, something you cannot control (you cannot change your face).

Now tell me: how could an ugly man that has some sort of DIGNITY be really friendly with women? It's impossible. In real life i guess we mostly avoid them (because it's obivious that we do not go around in real life calling them "foids" and telling them to get raped) or, when they talk to us, we suddendly get "kind", because (if the woman is pretty) we have the hope that something can happen. Of course, when we get frustrated by the fact that we do not have sex with them, we become "misogynist" and vent online in ways that we wouldn't do in real life.

At least this happens to me. When i meet a woman that interacts with me, even for a brief moment, i'd wish to talk with her and "get to know her" but, in the end, if the result is that, at best, i become "her friend" while, sooner or later, i discover that she "has a boyfriend" (which could mean that she has really a boyfriend or just goes on tinder getting fucked by many good looking guys).

It is not possible for an ugly man to be "friend" with wahmen, because friendship between a man and a woman DOES NOT EXIST.

Now, as usual, i'm talking with MALE IT Users, so if you are a female or a tranny it's pointless to say "tee-hee it's not true i have a lot of male friends" because either you are REALLY ugly and they are not interested or they have fucked you or they wish to fuck you.

Male IT users, if a man is ugly and does not attract women and keeps be "friendly" with them either he is a sadistic fuck, a low T asexual person (that is fine being "friend" with a woman or a clueless idiot that keeps doing something that will not profit him.

You know i'm right.

I use to be a somewhat cuck until my experiences with women ngl

I used to respect women , it didn’t got me anywhere and some of the Chads/Tyrone they dated/fucked were disrespectful cunts. It’s not that I lack personality , They just never even give you a chance to truly displayed cause they hate your ugly face and how much low value you are

They'll take this completely out of context and somehow spin it off as you claiming to he a paedophile.

IT don't act based on logic.

They'll take this completely out of context and somehow spin it off as you claiming to he a paedophile.

IT don't act based on logic.

Nah, they just sprout their usual nonsense, they probably didn't even read the text.