Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT ALIVE!!!!!

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★★
I FUCKING DID IT! I DUAL VOTTED WINDOWS 10 TO THE STEAM DECKS AND CAN NOW PLAY MP GAMES ON THE FUCKING HANDHELD!!!!! PRAISE LORD FUCKING GABEN!!!!!

Attachments

• 20240923_224427.jpg
    20240923_224427.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 21
playing in multiplayer must be pain in the ass on that thing

Nice, but I didn’t understand a word of that techno talk

Nice, but I didn’t understand a word of that techno talk
So multiplayer games on pc have anti cheat that is a pain in the ass to the point were you cant play those mp gmaes on steam OS alone. So dual booting windows will be a fucking wonder land for me as I can now do mp games on a handheld. Somthing you think the switch could do but yet theres no call of duty or battlefeild. The switch had alot of potential that went down the drain that the steam deck has acomplished.

So multiplayer games on pc have anti cheat that is a pain in the ass to the point were you cant play those mp gmaes on steam OS alone. So dual booting windows will be a fucking wonder land for me as I can now do mp games on a handheld. Somthing you think the switch could do but yet theres no call of duty or battlefeild. The switch had alot of potential that went down the drain that the steam deck has acomplished.
Holy shit. Mogs me with tech knowledge and I don’t understand a word. This must be how other people here feel when I try to explain my car stuff to them. This is my brain after reading what you just said
IMG 6284

based ngl, would get a Deck if i left my house more often

My legion go can do that out of the box

Holy shit. Mogs me with tech knowledge and I don’t understand a word. This must be how other people here feel when I try to explain my car stuff to them. This is my brain after reading what you just said
View attachment 1274208
Not me, I used to own. 2001 crv and that thing was so butt fucked, it turned me into a diet mechanic.

playing in multiplayer must be pain in the ass on that thing
Not for the reasons you think. The steam deck OLED witch is what I have has this weird thing to were if the wifi is too advanced, itll go to shit. But if you do the wondows 10 boot the wifi goes through intermediate throttleing. It took me 3 days to download call of duty MW23. But it plays decently whem that download is done. I had to change a couple wifi settings to make things run better. Lowered the "roaming aggression" so that the windowed deck would focouse on my grandmas wifi over other routers. Changed up the amount of allowed bandwith into the deck to 5mhtz. 1 rebbot latter and its a better conecrion though not smooth.