Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious IT advice actually helped me

OPblau

OPblau

Greycel
Some bluepilled cuck and/or foid cunt said I should try interacting with foids, well I did and am now cured of desire of companionship with such animals. "Women" are filth, their only value is to be fed to dogs like the rest of the worthless meat not fit for human consumption

Their only purpose is to birth children. They lack kindness empathy and are very shallow creatures overall. Controlling them is the best way to deal with them.

Their only purpose is to birth children. They lack kindness empathy and are very shallow creatures overall. Controlling them is the best way to deal with them.
They should be used as pet food

Some bluepilled cuck and/or foid cunt said I should try interacting with foids, well I did and am now cured of desire of companionship with such animals. "Women" are filth, their only value is to be fed to dogs like the rest of the worthless meat not fit for human consumption
This is fucking hilarious

Some bluepilled cuck and/or foid cunt said I should try interacting with foids
Imagine giving this advice and actually thinking this could change our opinion on foids. :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

"Women" are filth, their only value is to be fed to dogs like the rest of the worthless meat not fit for human consumption

I disagree with you completely and you disgust me.
The only things a dog should be fed is a fucking bullet. I would quicker feed her to sharks.

Reasonable deduction.

And yet celebrity Chads almost always get married. Maybe it's because they don't know the side of women we know

I disagree with you completely and you disgust me.
The only things a dog should be fed is a fucking bullet. I would quicker feed her to sharks.
I would feed her to the fucking cockroaches.

OPblau
Greycel

Joined Dec 1, 2019 Posts60 :feelssus::feelssus::feelssus:

Online3d 13h 2m

:feelskek:
For real. Women never have anything interesting to say

Female kindness and empathy is merely a ploy in order to garner support and social approval. Women are only genuinely kind and empathetic towards their children (well, most of them anyway)

Female kindness and empathy is merely a ploy in order to garner support and social approval. Women are only genuinely kind and empathetic towards their children (well, most of them anyway)
yeah not noodlewhores to their hapa kids that look asian

yeah not noodlewhores to their hapa kids that look asian

Yup, forgot about that. That is very true from what I have observed with asians and their hapa kids. South & Central American spic whores are the same way if their kid with a white father inherits her mestizo features

Yup, forgot about that. That is very true from what I have observed with asians and their hapa kids. South & Central American spic whores are the same way if their kid with a white father inherits her mestizo features
FUCK that reminds me of this guy I know from a broken family, he's half spic, he got all the mestizo features and he's a husky bumbling NEET trying to cope with bad jokes. His brother got all the white looking features and is a total Chad scumbag drugdealer with 2 bastard children from different moms. His mom still has more respect for her white looking son.

FUCK that reminds me of this guy I know from a broken family, he's half spic, he got all the mestizo features and he's a husky bumbling NEET trying to cope with bad jokes. His brother got all the white looking features and is a total Chad scumbag drugdealer with 2 bastard children from different moms. His mom still has more respect for her white looking son.

Damn that is fucking brutal

They are only nice to children and hot men(Chads).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back