Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel IT admitting they are nothing more but a bullying sub

AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★★★
Screenshot 20241011 1050563
+

Screenshot 20241011 1039153

Someone made a post saying that ITtards are stupid because they don't differentiate between men who are hateful misogynists and men who are just complaining about being unlucky with love and having a really hard time experiencing the things normal people experience everyday around us. Men are called terrorists just for showing emotions and vulnerability, and OOP was so stupid people there would be understanding and sensible, OOP discovered they were before a bullying sub.

These stupid ITtards said that they don't really have an advice for us, that it's not their fault we can't get laid, AS IF WE FORCED THEM TO LISTEN TO US! THEY ARE THE ONES WHO CAME TO A PLACE THEY WERE NOT INVITED AND THEN SAY WE ARE THE ONES DEMANDING THINGS FROM THEM AND IT'S NOT THEIR FAULT AND BLAH BLAH BLAH.

To which this person responded that if they didn't have anything good to say, they could just ignore us, it's not like we're calling them here or inviting them here, it's not like those frustrated virgin redditors were demanding them to do something about their problems or posts, venting is a completely normal thing and you can see women complaining about sexless marriages all the time, there is even a sub for lonely women to vent, r/foreveralonewomen.

And as you can see in the screenshot the ITtard just outright admitted to be a bully who doesn't care whether what they're doing is right or it isn't. This is why men don't show emotions, it's not because of patriarchy, patriarchy isn't oppressing us, it's bullies like these who oppress our emotional health.

Screenshot 20241011 1051553

Remember: they are not just bullying us, they are also bullying frustrated virgins who DO NOT post here and who are just venting in reddit, they don't care, they are highschool bullies, if it was true that being toxic is the reason we can't get laid, ITtards wouldn't get laid because they are childish bullies themselves, imagine being so pathetic you create a group where you ban everybody who contradicts you, and still feeling you're right, even though your arguments are so weak you have to ban everybody who disagrees because you're afraid of what they have to say.

Last edited:
This is a given

Screw those ITchads

Screw those ITchads
They are not only bullying incels, they are bullying ANY virgin man who has anything to say about his experience, men are called terrorists just for showing emotions.

They are a sad, sad bunch of fat ugly landwhales losers and trannies who got bullied their entire lives and now they got the opportunity to roleplay online as normies in their homosexual echochamber and try to "bully" others so they could feel better. Theyre not bullying anyone because no one gives a two fucks for their opinions.

they are evil people who want us to kill ourselves. reading IT posts makes me sad so i wish they didnt get posted here much.

They are not only bullying incels, they are bullying ANY virgin man who has anything to say about his experience, men are called terrorists just for showing emotions.
Even if we did stop being violent we would still be called terrorists by those chads, foids and fags

they are evil people who want us to kill ourselves. reading IT posts makes me sad so i wish they didnt get posted here much.
They see us as a source of entertainment they can laugh at in order to escape their personal frustrations and problems for a moment, they are bullies, and then they have the audacity to call themselves good people.

They are evil, if it was true being a toxic human being was unattractive for women, they would be incels. They are proving the blackpill is true with their behavior.

The people they're bullying most are the many coping ugly people on their own sub.

Don't care, I hope they all kill themselves.

They see us as a source of entertainment they can laugh at in order to escape their personal frustrations and problems for a moment, they are bullies, and then they have the audacity to call themselves good people.

They are evil, if it was true being a toxic human being was unattractive for women, they would be incels. They are proving the blackpill is true with their behavior.
it also pisses me off that friendly incel subreddits will get banned just for being related to incels but literal bully subreddits like inceltear and weird misandrist subreddits like femcelgrippysockjail are okay to stay on that website

fuck reddit. i hate everyone who uses reddit.

View attachment 1290981+

View attachment 1290971

Someone made a post saying that ITtards are stupid because they don't differentiate between men who are hateful misogynists and men who are just complaining about being unlucky with love and having a really hard time experiencing the things normal people experience everyday around us. Men are called terrorists just for showing emotions and vulnerability, and OOP was so stupid people there would be understanding and sensible, OOP discovered they were before a bullying sub.

These stupid ITtards said that they don't really have an advice for us, that it's not their fault we can't get laid, AS IF WE FORCED THEM TO LISTEN TO US! THEY ARE THE ONES WHO CAME TO A PLACE THEY WERE NOT INVITED AND THEN SAY WE ARE THE ONES DEMANDING THINGS FROM THEM AND IT'S NOT THEIR FAULT AND BLAH BLAH BLAH.

To which this person responded that if they didn't have anything good to say, they could just ignore us, it's not like we're calling them here or inviting here, it's not like those frustrated virgin redditors were demanding them to do something about their posts or problems, and places like these are safe places where we can show our vulnerability and frustration in front of understanding people who have similar experiences.

And as you can see in the screenshot the ITtard just outright admitted to be a bully who doesn't care whether what they're doing is right or it isn't. This is why men don't show emotions, it's not because of patriarchy, patriarchy isn't oppressing us, it's bullies like these who oppress our emotional health.

View attachment 1290982

Remember: they are not just bullying us, they are also bullying frustrated virgins who DO NOT post here and who are just venting in reddit, they don't care, they are highschool bullies, if it was true that being toxic is the reason we can't get laid, ITtards wouldn't get laid because they are childish bullies themselves, imagine being so pathetic you create a group where you ban everybody who contradicts you, and still feeling you're right, even though your arguments are so weak you have to ban everybody who disagrees because you're afraid of what they have to say.
Who cares about IT subhumans. They're basically keyboard warriors who get bullied irl by normies.

if it was true that being toxic is the reason we can't get laid, ITtards wouldn't get laid
Well i highly doubt the average male cucktears user is getting any action so maybe they're right after all, lmao

Literal incel on incel violence

it also pisses me off that friendly incel subreddits will get banned just for being related to incels but literal bully subreddits like inceltear and weird misandrist subreddits like femcelgrippysockjail are okay to stay on that website
They complain that we post in such a toxic place like this, but THEY are the ones who eliminated all other options such as r/truevirgin and r/allpilldebate.
fuck reddit. i hate everyone who uses reddit.
Reddit is a childish echo chamber. Some BROCEL should create an alternative to it, it should be called truevirgin.com or something like that.

They are a sad, sad bunch of fat ugly landwhales losers and trannies who got bullied their entire lives and now they got the opportunity to roleplay online as normies in their homosexual echochamber and try to "bully" others so they could feel better. Theyre not bullying anyone because no one gives a two fucks for their opinions.
Lmao yup

The internet space is the closest they'll ever get to feel what it's like to be a normie :feelskek:

Reminder that these are the same weird kids everyone bullied in high school for being pink haired alternatives, crossdressing freaks in their little reject circle of all black clothing.

They complain that we post in such a toxic place like this, but THEY are the ones who eliminated all other options such as r/truevirgin and r/allpilldebate.
reddit feels much more toxic than this place to me. but you are right. they take away all incel places on reddit but then complain when incels join here instead.
Reddit is a childish echo chamber. Some BROCEL should create an alternative to it, it should be called true virgin.com or something like that.
good idea

Those disgusting troons want us to be sex less just like them

This is a given
My favorite is when we complain about hypergamy and they don't even bother disproving the theory, they just outright say: so what?, women can sleep with whoever they want. It's like... thank you... thank you for validating my theory you stupid mono-neuronal dumbass.

Yes, women can have preferences, but I also have a right to judge their shallow preferences through my free speech, women judge men's preferences all the fucking time anyways.

Screenshot 20240924 1038554

IT wants you in jail. They are funded by the FBI, CCP, and Mossad. If any of us get locked up it’s because of an IT usER.

Even if we did stop being violent we would still be called terrorists by those chads, foids and fags
True. This society wants us to suffer in silence without complaining so that they can keep winning while we lose.

Zero sympathy for women, they are the ones winning here.

IT wants you to rope.Water was never wetter than that

Inceltears are just genetic trash with pussies or castrated incels, like they are literally the stereotype of obese sjws with mental problems, alot of them have already been doxxed here

Why the fuck is this sad, decades-past-her-zenith person whose childhood dreams are rotting in the ground along with dinosaurs wasting time hating on people who could be her children instead of desperately trying to make the best of it with the few years of non-impaired mobility and mental faculties that she has remaining? Not trying to be ageist, but if you're in your fifties and spending even a second per day on places like IT, you've already failed, the best you can do is desperately try to soften the blow.

Who cares about IT subhumans. They're basically keyboard warriors who get bullied irl by normies.

I've literally seen numerous comments on there where users have remarked about us being drafted to the upcoming war instead of them.

Inceltears are just genetic trash with pussies or castrated incels, like they are literally the stereotype of obese sjws with mental problems, alot of them have already been doxxed here
Fuck it, more should be doxxed

Scum like that don't deserve any attention

I've literally seen numerous comments on there where users have remarked about us being drafted to the upcoming war instead of them.
Jfl there's no way in hell I will accept being drafted. With my mental issues already I would rather be in jail.

Wtf lmao, I've seen posts saying shit like this 1:1 on polish equivalent of reddit, it seems wishing for low-status men to get dragged from their homes to die gruesome deaths in pointless war is universal fantasy.
But that's okay, it's good reminder that no one is innocent when shit hits the fan :feelsdevil:

Wtf lmao, I've seen posts saying shit like this 1:1 on polish equivalent of reddit, it seems wishing for low-status men to get dragged from their homes to die gruesome deaths in pointless war is universal fantasy.
But that's okay, it's good reminder that no one is innocent when shit hits the fan :feelsdevil:
The funny thing is is that it won't even matter who is getting pussy or not when that draft pops out. LMFAO

if reddit was a school they would probably be on their 100th ER situation.

>what's not ok is le sexism racism hatred biggotry

Yeah, unless it's towards ugly short or autistic men and is coming from your subreddit, fuck you you dumb IT niggerfaggot clown.

Enlee can angrily menstruate herself to death.