Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It actually amazes me how young some people are on this site

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
NGL, I fucking hate youngcels. They haven’t had to endure even half as much pain as I have, leaving your teen years alone and unsatisfied. They still have a chance to make things right and yet instead want to make edgy posts on the daily on an incel forum. Fucked up man. Yall niggas need to set your priorities straight. You’re not “cool” for deciding that it’s over for you early on. You played the pussy card and decided to just sidestep the issue. I’ve actually approached a few girls only for brutal, highly awkward situations to ensue. These niggas wouldnt be able to stand one second of that shit

if you tried and failed, i can respect that. Its why I believe 18 should be the minimum age for incels. That’s the point where you know if you haven’t had a gf/sex yet that it is over.

If you didnt try because you just claim its over for you already (and your 15 or 16). Get the hell out of here you fucking pussy faggot.

it’s unfair to people like me, who it is actually over for

You know I was thinking about that and who are we to tell them what to do? It's their lives and their choices.
Do we even know what it is like for zoomer incels out there? What if it's ten times worse than we had to experience?
Imagine how much more entitled, hypergamic and manipulative zoomer roasties are. Imagine being exposed to smart phones and social media during your most formative years.

You know I was thinking about that and who are we to tell them what to do? It's their lives and their choices.
Do we even know what it is like for zoomer incels out there? What if it's ten times worse than we had to experience?
No. They are pussies who can’t do anything for themselves. I’ve approached women before and been brutally rejected or even just awkwardly sidestepped. It is unfair for people like me who gave 110% effort to ascend and then these niggas who havent tried shit be all like “we r so inkel bro fuck foids fuck society!!!1”

Stupid thread, it can easily be over at 16-18. If someone was 14-15 I'd tell them to get out as they are still below age of consent meaning they have time to act on younger foids without getting into trouble.

I’m inclined to agree with @Draestyn but for more wholesome reasons.

If you are young you need to ask her out, it gets astronomically harder as time passes on (hypergamy).

Study something useful like computer science, actually produce things. Resist liberal bullshit etc etc.

Youngcels need our counsel more than anything.

If your a youngcel who's received nothing but negativity then fair enough sometimes you can know early.

Stupid thread, it can easily be over at 16-18. If someone was 14-15 I'd tell them to get out as they are still below age of consent meaning they have time to act on younger foids without getting into trouble.
Get out and do what? 15year old foids are fucking 20 something Chads.

In case you don't remember with 14/15/16 you don't have any damn money. The first time I ever had money to do stuff with was fucking 20.

That is the fucking irony, back then you have time but no money. Later you have money but it's already too fucking late.

Never began if you're not NT or non-Chad.

In case you don't remember with 14/15/16 you don't have any damn money. The first time I ever had money to do stuff with was fucking 20.

That is the fucking irony, back then you have time but no money. Later you have money but it's already too fucking late.

being poorfag is underrated tbh. when I was in middleschool decade plus back, I had to live in homeless shelter. and had no lunch money. brutal poorfag shitskin trait. massive death sentence to not get an allowance.

being poorfag is underrated tbh. when I was in middleschool decade plus back, I had to live in homeless shelter. and had no lunch money. brutal poorfag shitskin trait. massive death sentence to not get an allowance.
Did you use poo to cope?

If I was 14-15 yo again I'd try to get 10-12 yo foids, if I did that currently I would have to be careful as I'm 18 yo now with no friends which makes it look even more creepy.

I was poor as well. Seeing in 8 or 9th grade how everyone has new ipods, new cellphones (smartphones didn't exist back then) or cool new clothes...

...it was a feeling like your heart was getting ripped out. All I had was a loser single mom who kept me in perpetual poverty and gaslighted and shamed the hell out of me and an absent dad who never wrote me any fucking letters.

Meus understands this all too well

I don’t come here to be edgy or cool

I came here because I have nothing

just imagine that
we'll never have this

I was poor as well. Seeing in 8 or 9th grade how everyone has new ipods, new cellphones (smartphones didn't exist back then) or cool new clothes...

...it was a feeling like your heart was getting ripped out. All I had was a loser single mom who kept me in perpetual poverty and gaslighted and shamed the hell out of me and an absent dad who never wrote me any fucking letters.
I felt like lesser than a bug because i was extremely poor, my mom was selling things in front of my school so we could survive and entire school made fun of me because of that, my dad was chasing whores and throwing money on junkyard cars, he was constantly overproching us because we had "good life" Entire life is one living hell, i gave up on this world long time ago.

you sound like george floyd :feelsjuice:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAJvr_5VLB4

I felt like lesser than a bug because i was extremely poor, my mom was selling things in front of my school so we could survive and entire school made fun of me because of that, my dad was chasing whores and throwing money on junkyard cars, he was constantly overproching us because we had "good life" Entire life is one living hell, i gave up on this world long time ago.
jesus christ that's brutal i'd kill myself but that's probably because i'm weak.

same. am shocked cause it took me a while to realize my own incelibacy

At first I thought well starting at 14 I had it very bad and it wouldn't be bad to teach young men what it's really like. But then again when you older and look at them,they haven't been through nothing compared to what I have,some of them say they dont even want a girl 18 years and older that they are used up whores and they prefer 11-12 year old virgins. They are doing it to theirselves. Some of them are even tall or black , so I'm starting to think youngcels are not real incels ,there's way more you got to go through,experience to be a real incel.

im 25, i know that life will be nightmare for me, its even more clear now that i will never be able to be happy. I'm thinking when i should go hookers so i can at least experience the thing before dying. I dont know if i will commit suicide sometime, but the tragedy is living and not being dead
I don’t come here to be edgy or cool

I came here because I have nothing
same bro, well said. In fact ive been out of the forum for months, and that doesnt make any diference

Age is a cope. You can tell it’s over from as young as elementary school based on your social status. Either way, wouldn’t it be better to blackpill zoomers instead of letting them stay as bluepilled cucks?

People here can complain about cucks but we need to make people non-cucked and that’s through blackpilling them.