Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy IT: 12 year old girl dates 8 guys at once

Sakai

Sakai

Annoyingcel
★★★★
They would date everyone everything simultaneously including animals, but us because of our pERsonality

The law needs to kill off feminists.

I don't think they're saying it's fine. In fact, in this post ArchVileSoup frames all of these things as bad experiences. Good reasons why a good man might become "incelified."

IdealisticDeafeningHatchetfish max 1mb

@Zensfy

Call me bluepilled but I doubt this is real. I find it likelier that these faggITs are making up stories to rile us up. They know we lurk in their sub, we know they lurk here.
Then again, these days it seems as though foids hop on the cock carousel at an ever younger age. If a 12 year old has a phone and access to social media, she'll most likely adopt the mannerisms and habits of whores.
Whores are pretty much the only role models left for girls in this day and age. Either that or they becomes misandrists who LARP as some form of LGBTQXYZ for attention.
No good paths left for young foids to take.
:feelsclown: :feelswhere:

Call me bluepilled but I doubt this is real. I find it likelier that these faggITs are making up stories to rile us up. They know we lurk in their sub, we know they lurk here.
Then again, these days it seems as though foids hop on the cock carousel at an ever younger age. If a 12 year old has a phone and access to social media, she'll most likely adopt the mannerisms and habits of whores.
Whores are pretty much the only role models left for girls in this day and age. Either that or they becomes misandrists who LARP as some form of LGBTQXYZ for attention.
No good paths left for young foids to take.
:feelsclown: :feelswhere:
Were you a 12 yo at some point?.

Its over for you if you didnt see things like the ones mentioned in op at 12 :feelsaww:
I was just busy with school and playing Newgrounds games, man. I didn't even care for foids. It was a simpler time.
:feelsjuice:
Wish I could go back.
:fuk:

u shouldn't pay attention to the degeneracy of those tranny cucks, they all will end up burning on a cross, just give it time

Whores always start young. :society:

IT mentions real whores and militant feminists, but somehow incels are crazy and out of touch with reality

When I was 14 girls talked about having sex on top of a guy's car. That implies the guy was at least 18 if not older
Yeah, it's totally acceptable for 12, 13 and 14 year old girls having sex with adult men in their late teens and 20s.

But then if a pubescent underaged teen boy tried to ask a grown foid out, she'll be like "teehee, no sorry you're too young for me a boy at your age shouldn't be thinking of having sex until you're 18" :foidSoy:.