Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Isrealis burning Palestinian home

@Da_Yunez Isreal has a right to defend themselves from the House! Do you condemn KHAAAAMASSS!

Arabs get compensated for this by burning Jew babies JFL :feelskek:

@Made in Heaven
@Ron.Belgrade
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Cayden Zhang

@Da_Yunez Isreal has a right to defend themselves from the House! Do you condemn KHAAAAMASSS!
Not surprising considering they razed al shifa hospital to the ground after occupying it.

Not surprising considering they razed al shifa hospital to the ground after occupying it.
Isreal has a right to raze al shifa down to the ground. Do you condemn October 7th?

I remember when ben kikepiro posted AI generated pics LOL
Yeah, the Jews were able to kill so many people for the first few months, because, people believed the propaganda. :cryfeels: .

Idk why lefties are so mad at this palestine shit like bro its war palestinians would do the same if not worse to the israelis if they had the power lmao

Idk why lefties are so mad at this palestine shit like bro its war palestinians would do the same if not worse to the israelis if they had the power lmao
I'm not a leftie. And just because, lefties support Palestine, who they don't care about by the way,it's all just for attention. That doesn't mean isreal is on the right side.

If the left supports, something we will do the opposite, even support indiscriminate killing of people-
Cuckservative logic

I'm not a leftie. And just because, lefties support Palestine, who they don't care about by the way,it's all just for attention. That doesn't mean isreal is on the right side.

If the left supports, something we will do the opposite, even support indiscriminate killing of people-
Cuckservative logic
Leftoids could give less of a shit about palestinians, for them its simply the latest virtue signal.

Leftoids could give less of a shit about palestinians, for them its simply the latest virtue signal.
Yeah, and it's given cuckservatives an excuse not to support the resistance.

Cuckservative logic
im just saying it makes no sense to pretend one side is the devil and the other side are innocent angels on this conflict when the whole thing is escalating so hard because palestinians decided to commit a terrorist attack a kill a shit ton of people. Yhea sure israel is going overboard with the revenge but guess what, palestinians would do the same shit lmao.

Yeah, and it's given cuckservatives an excuse not to support the resistance.
And also youre a nig if you think it started on oct 7. (Kikerael actually let it all happen to justify the current massacre in gaza.)

im just saying it makes no sense to pretend one side is the devil and the other side are innocent angels on this conflict when the whole thing is escalating so hard because palestinians decided to commit a terrorist attack a kill a shit ton of people. Yhea sure israel is going overboard with the revenge but guess what, palestinians would do the same shit lmao.
So what's the solution? If isrealis want revenge, then they have killed 180k palestnians(accounting for people under the rubble) how thirsty are these people for blood? And don't say they're not attacking civilians, there have been many instances, of isreal drones firing at civilians.

Also Hamas are just resisting, you would support them if you were born in Gaza as well. It's an open air prison, even water supply is controlled by the kikes.

And also youre a nig if you think it started on oct 7. (Kikerael actually let it all happen to justify the current massacre in gaza.)
Exactly. 180k civilians. Monsters!

So what's the solution? If isrealis want revenge, then they have killed 180k palestnians(accounting for people under the rubble) how thirsty are these people for blood? And don't say they're not attacking civilians, there have been many instances, of isreal drones firing at civilians.

Also Hamas are just resisting, you would support them if you were born in Gaza as well. It's an open air prison, even water supply is controlled by the kikes.
they want revenge against hamas not against innocent civilians , but guess what most of those civilians support hamas just like ure doing right now

Also it's pretty obvious, that these cuckservatives hate Arabs and get a boner when they see dead Arab children, but they have to calm their conscious by lying to themselves.

they want revenge against hamas not against innocent civilians , but guess what most of those civilians support hamas just like ure doing right now
Please give me one reason why I should support Isreal as a Lebanese man, living in Lebanon? I have relatives in the south, who they will bomb surely.

Open borders for Israel, Jewish women need to stop being racist and marry black men.

against innocent civilians
Polls show that most Jewish Isrealis do not want equal rights for Arabs. It's no secret that they hate us.

but guess what most of those civilians support hamas just like ure doing right now
I'm sure bombing them Will reduce the support tho.

bro the arabs want to exterminate the jews in there what do you want them to do
Who knew that kicking out people from their land would cause resentment. The Arabs did welcome the Jews when they arrived, even though, Most of these Russian Jews barely, have Levantine blood, it's only when they started forcefully kicking Palestinians out did they get angry.

Jews who want to live together with Palestinians are free to do so, there are plenty of Palestinian Christians, I'm a Lebanese catholic.

Not everyone is a demon in human skin, kike

bro the arabs want to exterminate the jews in there what do you want them to do
I actually can't fucking believe there are people this bluepilled on this forum. Jews are the aggressors and always have been. They follow the most satanic religion on earth

Jews burned an Arab baby to death then turns up at the inquest to gloat and sing about it

I saw a recent video of a girl with her jaw blown off, but she was alive. You could literally see her trying to talk but being unable to.

I actually can't fucking believe there are people this bluepilled on this forum. Jews are the aggressors and always have been. They follow the most satanic religion on earth
0 iq analysis of the conflict "jew = bad uaaaah" grow up