Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Isreali minister of social equality says she is proud of the " holocaust in gaza"

Dnw cant listen to j*ws talk especially foids TJD

If anyone else had tried to do the same, he would have been sanctioned, like Putin, Milosevic. Just think that more sanctions were imposed against Russia for the invasion of Ukraine than against any other country in the entire history of mankind.

This holocaust of the Gaza goyim is a sacrifice to their satanic gods

It’s a pity Hitler couldn’t finish the job, that nigga was ahead of his time

If anyone else had tried to do the same, he would have been sanctioned, like Putin, Milosevic. Just think that more sanctions were imposed against Russia for the invasion of Ukraine than against any other country in the entire history of mankind.
Yeah, every country gets sanctioned except them. How do people not believe that they are in charge.

@Made in Heaven
@caineturbat2003
@Cayden Zhang
@DarkStar
@VersoffenerAssi
@VideoGameCoper

like i said and always will say, kikes are not even bothering to hide shit anymore cause they know they will get away with it when normies are dumb sheep peasant cucks

like i said and always will say, kikes are not even bothering to hide shit anymore cause they know they will get away with it when normies are dumb sheep peasant cucks
Yep, nobody even cares about these statements anymore

If Israel had the population of China, the middle east would listen

It’s a pity Hitler couldn’t finish the job, that nigga was ahead of his time
tbh he had good ideas but failed to tackle the jq properly, he was very idealistic thinking he could get rid of them by just deportation and that leaves the possibility for kikes to come back and do their shit again, an actual holocaust would have been a better solution (though not during the war)

Yes, and the goy politicians who anable them make it worse.