Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Isreali drone operator bombs four Gazans.

@Grodd if this isn't genocide then what is?

@TheGrayWolf
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Ron.Belgrade
@Made in Heaven

It is indeed
Keep in mind this video was retrieved from a drone which was shot down. So imagine, how many more random people they have killed, and we will never know.

Keep in mind this video was retrieved from a drone which was shot down. So imagine, how many more random people they have killed, and we will never know.
Good point :(

Remember the charred baby goy. We have the right to defend ourselves

I don't get why you titled the video "on a beach" when it's clearly not on a beach.

Is your (completely valid) point any less valid if you admit that they're walking down a dirt road in a bombed-out town?

I don't get why you titled the video "on a beach" when it's clearly not on a beach.

Is your (completely valid) point any less valid if you admit that they're walking down a dirt road in a bombed-out town?
My bad. I thought it was a beach

Their psychotic genocidal hatred for all mankind has always been clear as daylight to anyone doing their own research.

@Grodd if this isn't genocide then what is?
Again you don`t know what genocide is Geno means Race Cide is Murder how the fuck is it a Genocide if their are palestinians in israel living happily and not being killed if this was a genocide their would be zero arabs in israel

Again you don`t know what genocide is Geno means Race Cide is Murder how the fuck is it a Genocide if their are palestinians in israel living happily and not being killed if this was a genocide their would be zero arabs in israel
And like I said alreday. It's just a way for kikes to say " LOOK! WE HAVE ARABS IN ISNOTREAL!". those people are treated like second class citizens.