Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Isreal is preparing to invade Lebanon.

@wereq
@Cayden Zhang
@Made in Heaven
@DarkStar
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@VideoGameCoper

@ReconElement saar PLEJE come with Mujahideen fast saar. Don't delay.

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5Sh4hvNQ3Q

Mount lebanon should be safe at least shouldn’t it sibce its up in the mountains and jouniehs in northern lebanon too

@ReconElement is a sloth allowed into your battalions?

@ReconElement saar PLEJE come with Mujahideen fast saar. Don't delay.
By Allah, we'll destroy the jew tanks and their turrets will fly high and look like flying kippahs, I am in Tehran saar, tomorrow we and some IRGC units will leave in a convoy to Iraq, we worry about air defense but will figure something out

Mount lebanon should be safe at least shouldn’t it sibce its up in the mountains and jouniehs in northern lebanon too
They bombed Beirut saar.

By Allah, we'll destroy the jew tanks and their turrets will fly high and look like flying kippahs, I am in Tehran saar, tomorrow we and some IRGC units will leave in a convoy to Iraq, we worry about air defense but will figure something out
Saar PLEJE come to Syria barder crossing and msg whatsup okey? I will pick you up on my scooter.

I hope you’re safe. being a truecel in a warzone would be brutal
They will probably, bomb the runway 100%. So tourists are fucked if they don't leave now.

Hopefully, you stay safe somehow

@comradespiderman29 saar I am recieving reports that our commando units have engaged an israeli unit, videos coming soon

@comradespiderman29 saar I am recieving reports that our commando units have engaged an israeli unit, videos coming soon
Where are you saaaar?

@Anarcho Nihilist

@wasted12years

Hoping you will stay safe. I don't like Isnotreal. I hate the fact that they are allied with U.S too.

Isn’t this how armageddon starts?

All Jews in the West must immediately be repatriated to Israel to bolster their ranks, this is a lifetime commitment and none of their offspring may ever return so that Israel has plenty of bodies in the future.