Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel ISREAL BOMBS A SCHOOL IN GAZA.

@Da_Yunez Isreal has a right to defend itself from kids playing football.

Hamas hiding under tunnels doesn`t matter where civilians are it`s not the kikes fault wtf are they supposed to hamas use their people as human shields

I don't know how people can cope with God after witnessing all of these atrocities...

Hamas hiding under tunnels doesn`t matter where civilians are it`s not the kikes fault wtf are they supposed to hamas use their people as human shields
There's no Hamas in that school, and no tunnels under the school either. It's just cold blooded murder.

bro legit this palestine supporters are so annoying they dont shut the fuck up it makes me wanna support israel

There's no Hamas in that school, and no tunnels under the school either. It's just cold blooded murder.
And you know that how exactly? Hamas have been proven to store weapons anywhere they don`t care about their people if Hamas put their guns down tomorrow their would be a state of palestine

Can you prove they weren't disguised hamas soldiers ?

bro legit this palestine supporters are so annoying they dont shut the fuck up it makes me wanna support israel
They are fucking retarded it`s hilarious Hamas use their people as shields yes innocent people are dying that`s obviously bad but wtf can israel do when hamas hide behind civillians

TOTAL SANDNIGGER DEATH

TOTAL SANDNIGGER DEATH
Thank you for saying what you actually want. Just say it openly, instead, of coping with "muh Hamas among the civilians".

One low ranking Hamas officer in that crowd, doesn't give these sickos an excuse to bomb everyone. And they wonder why most people are joining Hamas in rafah right now

And you know that how exactly? Hamas have been proven to store weapons anywhere they don`t care about their people if Hamas put their guns down tomorrow their would be a state of palestine
Ok so how does 1 low ranking nobody, being in that crowd justify bombing a school Full of innocent kids? And you're wrong! Isreal and nethenyahu aren't serious about a two State solution. Not with Ben Gavir in that goverment, they are still still expanding their illegal settlements as well. Jfl.

Thank you for saying what you actually want. Just say it openly, instead, of coping with "muh Hamas among the civilians".

One low ranking Hamas officer in that crowd, doesn't give these sickos an excuse to bomb everyone. And they wonder why most people are joining Hamas in rafah right now
Anyone who kills innocent people so carelessly is a scumbag

Can you prove they weren't disguised hamas soldiers ?
IMG 20240712 194728
Hamas soldier indeed! @Da_Yunez

I don't know how people can cope with God after witnessing all of these atrocities...
Kikes justify their actions with their shitty book by saying that they're chosen and can't do no wrong

Ok so how does 1 low ranking nobody, being in that crowd justify bombing a school Full of innocent kids? And you're wrong! Isreal and nethenyahu aren't serious about a two State solution. Not with Ben Gavir in that goverment, they are still still expanding their illegal settlements as well. Jfl.
Yes they are serious Palestinians have always refused two state solution are you just willfully ignorant Israel have always pushed for it palestians just think it wasn`t fair

That one low ranking nobody even tho their is likely much more hamas around their is a threat to israel he wants the death of all jews so why wouldn`t israel kill them as for the kids again not israels fault hamas are using their people as shields

They are fucking retarded it`s hilarious Hamas use their people as shields yes innocent people are dying that`s obviously bad but wtf can israel do when hamas hide behind civillians
If your family was in Gaza right now? Would you even entertain that excuse? Gaza is very small, Hamas has no choice but to embedd themselves, amongst civilians, in Ukraine this trope make sense, not gaza.

If your family was in Gaza right now? Would you even entertain that excuse? Gaza is very small, Hamas has no choice but to embedd themselves, amongst civilians, in Ukraine this trope make sense, not gaza.
Yes the people in gaza can`t leave because Hamas won`t fucking let them why? because they are good human shields for them and when a civillian dies they love it they`ll over inflate the death count which retards in the west actually believed and is now debunked so hamas can gain support from these retards using propoganda and lies

Yes they are serious Palestinians have always refused two state solution are you just willfully ignorant Israel have always pushed for it palestians just think it wasn`t fair
Because, it's not fair? And by the way, I'm a Lebanese catholic, the Palestinians actually, welcomed the Jews, even the ones with zero levantine blood like the Russian Jews, they only started getting hostile, when The Jews started forcefully kicking them out. If a Jew wants to live in peace in a Palestinian State he is free to do so, but if he wants a Jewish state, he can fuck off back to eastern Europe.
That one low ranking nobody even tho their is likely much more hamas around their is a threat to israel he wants the death of all jews so why wouldn`t israel kill them as for the kids again not israels fault hamas are using their people as shields
And where do these kids go? It is a fucking war crime to target schools, there's no excuse. And Isreal said that was a safe zone.

Yes the people in gaza can`t leave because Hamas won`t fucking let them why? because they are good human shields for them and when a civillian dies they love it they`ll over inflate the death count which retards in the west actually believed and is now debunked so hamas can gain support from these retards using propoganda and lies
It's not Hamas which isn't letting them leave. That son of a whore president in Egypt unfortunately, won't let them take refugee temporarily, but the fear is that Isreal won't let those people back in when all of this is over.

Funny thing is they both pray to the same gods, The jews and the gazanians, Yet they dislike eachother.
Meanwhile Satan is laughing his ass off at how retarded both sides are.

Because, it's not fair? And by the way, I'm a Lebanese catholic, the Palestinians actually, welcomed the Jews, even the ones with zero levantine blood like the Russian Jews, they only started getting hostile, when The Jews started forcefully kicking them out. If a Jew wants to live in peace in a Palestinian State he is free to do so, but if he wants a Jewish state, he can fuck off back to eastern Europe.

And where do these kids go? It is a fucking war crime to target schools, there's no excuse. And Isreal said that was a safe zone.
Those same kids will grow up to be radical jihadists who will join hamas so i don`t really care to think about where they would go

Palestinians welcoming jews is a fucking myth please explain to me how many jews live in palestine? None who are open about it how many Palestinians and arabs live in isreal thousands some even in government don`t tell me you think this is a genocide

It's not Hamas which isn't letting them leave. That son of a whore president in Egypt unfortunately, won't let them take refugee temporarily, but the fear is that Isreal won't let those people back in when all of this is over.
Yes egypt won`t let palestinians in because they think palestinians are fuckingl lazy and only cause trouble same with all neighbouring countries and yes it fucking is hamas not letting them leave

Yes egypt won`t let palestinians in because they think palestinians are fuckingl lazy and only cause trouble same with all neighbouring countries and yes it fucking is hamas not letting them leave
Wrong. The current president is a Jewish puppet, who fears the Muslim brotherhood will overthrow him.

Take this retarded shit to the DMs.

radical jihadists who will join hamas so i don`t really care to think about where they would go
Who knew that making people live in an open air prison would make them resentful of you. Also who knew that people will join a resistance group when they're getting bombed to oblivion.
Palestinians welcoming jews is a fucking myth please explain to me how many jews live in palestine? None
That's a hasbara talking point. Why would Jews even want to live in Palestinian territories? The point of Isreal is so that they have a State for themselves. They don't want to live amongst Arabs anyway. They were welcomed at first, obviously, they aren't as welcoming now, everyone would hate people who killed their parents and stole their land.
how many Palestinians and arabs live in isreal thousands
They don't have the same rights lol. Arabs can't buy land in Jewish areas, and there's a lot of discrimination.
some even in government
Lol. Not in the current goverment. And it's not like the Arabs in the knesset have any power lol. It's for the cameras.

Lol. Not in the current goverment. And it's not like the Arabs in the knesset have any power lol. It's for the cameras.
their are Palestinian judges who have sent israelis to prison wtf are you talking about Palestinians have a victim complex like no other they start this shit back up then cry about it i hope israel wipe them off the fucking map

their are Palestinian judges who have sent israelis to prison
Those are traitors. They wouldn't open their mouths, about Gaza tho. Another hasbara talking point lol. Jfl if actually, think isreal is a democracy. All of this like I said is for show, so they can defend their actions when people accuse them of apartheid.
don`t tell me you think this is a genocide
Looks like it.
IMG 20240712 202306
IMG 20240712 202258
they start this shit back up then cry about it i hope israel wipe them off the fucking map
You should have said this at the beginning. Thanks for saying what you actually want.
Explain why nobody wants palestinians then
They don't want to leave lol.

@Made in Heaven
@DarkStar
@Cayden Zhang
@Jason Voorhees
@Ron.Belgrade
@WorthlessSlavicShit

Those are traitors. They wouldn't open their mouths, about Gaza tho. Another hasbara talking point lol. Jfl if actually, think isreal is a democracy. All of this like I said is for show, so they can defend their actions when people accuse them of apartheid.

Looks like it.
View attachment 1197351
View attachment 1197352

You should have said this at the beginning. Thanks for saying what you actually want.

They don't want to leave lol.
If you support kikerael youre 1: a scumbag for supporting bombing and occupying a entire peoples 2 you support people who hate you (kikes despise the goyim with a passion.)

If you support kikerael youre 1: a scumbag for supporting bombing and occupying a entire peoples 2 you support people who hate you (kikes despise the goyim with a passion.)

:yes:
It's never made sense to me why some people like isreal on this forum. Hamas, and Axis of resistance(Iran, Hezbollah and few other groups in Syria and Iraq and Houthis) are the ones standing up to them.

Last edited:
Also keep in mind the same people will cry about Palestinians, coming to the West after supporting the destruction of these people's homes lol.

Also keep in mind the same people will cry about Palestinians, coming to the West after supporting the destruction of these people's homes lol.
Its all in the kike's plan, wars and later shove the refugees up Europe's ass, lose lose for the goyim. (Both Europe and Palestine.)

Last edited:
Its all in the kike's plan, wars and later shove the refugees up Europe's ass, lose lose for the goyim. (Both Europe and Palestinr.)
Yeah, exactly. They should be supporting hamas even if they don't like Sandniggers.

Goy

The west becoming less and less european is mandatory for the Freedom of palestine

human shields
Kids playing football is not human shields.

Israel is just bombing civilians indiscriminately, just like any major power does in war.