Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Israel’s education minister: Intermarriage among US Jews ‘like second Holocaust’

#0yVey
#0yGevalt

Itz lik3 anuddah sh0ah.

open borders for Israel

Fuck the kikes

#Justice4LampshadeAmericans

Always good when their own agendas end up hurting themselves as much as they do 'goyim'.

#OpenBordersForIsrael

First holocaust wasn't enough it seems

Anti racist anti semite border 2 open israel stonetoss 56812606

Oy vey, memes write themselves.

#OpenBordersForIsrael

They are 2 faced cunts. Im not even being racist.

Right as I thought their persecution complex couldn’t get any bigger. Top kek.

Fuck the Jews (in minecraft).

This is bullshit from the religious Jews. They are acting like Jews die out, because of interfaith marriage.
Truth is that most Jews are secular and them kvetching about "dying out" because of intermarriage is like claiming that Europeans die out, because of church going rates or their religiosity.

The thing is that Jews don't even mix and create "half-jews". Jewish culture exists in such a way that even someone with minor jewish ancestry feels obligated to act like a total asshole on behalf of his jewish ancestry and genetics. It's like a mind virus. "Oh, I am a Jew? Awesome, I get to have pride in jewish culture, jewish privilege and social and moral protection? And real life protection like being able to migrate to Israel, if I get discovered as a pedophile? Now let's tell white people that it's important for their children to learn that if they feel depressed and feels like puberty is creating anxiety, that they need to cut their dick off and take female hormones."

JFL encourages all other races to mix heavily.

Normal everyday Jews begin to buy into their own propaganda and themselves begin to mix, "MUH 6 GORILLION THE GOYIM ARE EXTERMINATING US SHOAH 2.0"

1. Jewish entho-centrism and self-worship are off-putting but useful in survival.

2. Anti-semitism is tiresome.

I'm ethno-centric myself, as are my people (Somalis.) May we ascend to the level of the Jews.

I will stop being antisemitic when jews stop being antigoyim. Just read the talmud.

I will stop being antisemitic when jews stop being antigoyim. Just read the talmud.
And I will stop being anti semitic when they cease to exist.

good. mixing is bad.