Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Israeli subreddit to close for one day on October 7th

@WorthlessSlavicShit
They don't want me to troll them on that day.

Why does an r/Israel even exist? Shouldn’t they just call it Reddit like how the rest of us do?

@Moroccancel
@MiSKiRaT
@incelerated

They never let a thing go, trust me, they'll be still doing this in 200 years time. They still try to make a big deal about muh pogroms 1000 years ago where like 30 of them died over a debtors riot which they fully deserved, meanwhile every other peoples are getting mass slaughtered all the time in war.

They never let a thing go, trust me, they'll be still doing this in 200 years time. They still try to make a big deal about muh pogroms 1000 years ago where like 30 of them died over a debtors riot which they fully deserved, meanwhile every other peoples are getting mass slaughtered all the time in war.
This

We should have a celebration thread with highlights. From memory my favourite is when they pulled a kike soldier out of a tank and everyone beat him to death

We should have a celebration thread with highlights. From memory my favourite is when they pulled a kike soldier out of a tank and everyone beat him to death
If only the mods and master were so based. They aren't going to do it.

favourite is when they pulled a kike soldier out of a tank and everyone beat him to death
Same. This is Also good tho

If only the mods and master were so based. They aren't going to do it.
There were a million breads last year with highlights and videos of mass shootings are posted regularly (including by mods). Pretty sure it is allowed

There were a million breads last year with highlights and videos of mass shootings are posted regularly (including by mods). Pretty sure it is allowed
It's allowed. But mods won't pin my celebration thread.