Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Israeli sniper kills 9 year old boy in the West Bank (happened today)

Brutal shit. What kind of monster you have to be to shot at unarmed little kids. My nephew is 8 and he doesnt know shit about life.

Don't worry, i'm sure the Free and Democratic West will place some horrible Sanctions from Hell™ on the Zionist Entity following this senseless crime

Last edited:
Damn hitler was 100% right about kikes being demons in blood and not just faith

I wish had that sort of aim, in game

Brutal shit. What kind of monster you have to be to shot at unarmed little kids. My nephew is 8 and he doesnt know shit about life.
you forget what hamas did?

Chuck the kikes back into the gas chambers

yes he is. hamas uses child soliders
Are you Jewish, far-right white supremacist or both? Do you lie for religious purposes or is it in your blood?
Are there any other Hasbara employees working on .is and can you name them?

He looks like a chadlet. Good riddance

I am ex-Muslim and hate Islam, but I don't approve of killing children playing football in the street.
How do you know they were just playing football? They were probably throwing stones at the soldiers like they always do.

Tales from the synagogue

Screenshot 20231129 1130012

How do you know they were just playing football? They were probably throwing stones at the soldiers like they always do.
It was reported, even then, I don't condone killing kids who throw stones because Jewish savages are destroying his house with bulldozers.
Please don't try to make some kind of moral argument.

And some muslim stabbed a bunch of Irish kids this week, weird I didn't see you post anything about that.
Are you, far-right white supremacist or both?
See where the simping for shitskins gets you white people? He doesn't care that half the far-right is kissing Palestinian feet, no he'll still bitch and moan about you being a white supremo.

An IDF soldier. When people decry Israeli terrorism, this is the kind of shit they're talking about.

It was reported, even then, I don't condone killing kids who throw stones because Jewish savages are destroying his house with bulldozers.
Please don't try to make some kind of moral argument.
The fact that he's even trying to justify shooting a kid for throwing a stone speaks volumes about how brainwashed some people are.

throwing 1 small stone = death by IWI Tavor bullpup rifle

The Jew Media will ignore this

i think this is the fate that israel's neighbors will face 70, 100, 150+ years from now.

theyre gonna expand because theyre much stronger than any of their neighbors and it would be better for their future safety.

alot of stormfront bootlickers of kikes even in this thread. its over for non-brainwashedcels :feelscry:

alot of stormfront bootlickers of kikes even in this thread. its over for non-brainwashedcels :feelscry:
White supremacists love European settler colonial states, this is not surprising.

That's so fucked up. Was he carrying a bomb? A gun? Nope his hands were empty. Truly disgusting

Oh vey. The poor sniper is just defending his right to existence goy

“Israel warns civilians”

Jews love killing children. They're disgusting rat faced people. I hope the arabs drive the jews into the sea.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back