Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Israeli shills

• Thread starter A_Broken_Person
  • Start date
A_Broken_Person

A_Broken_Person

Banned
-
There are so many israeli shills on this forum lately, I know I don't go on here much, I just wanted to remind you all to not fall for lies like these and remember that jews have literally been caught paying people to infiltrate male spaces with their propaganda.

Oh shit, I better hide from ZOG!
Cantbanusall

Would like to turn cute jewish loli into non-jew, one way or another

Nothing wrong with shilling for God's chosen. I really wanna see what zoinism endgame and third temple look like.

Nothing wrong with shilling for God's chosen. I really wanna see what zoinism endgame and third temple look like.
Absolute cringe bro.

Jews are the reason inceldom exists and it's impossible for a jew to be incel

As if inceldom doesnt exist on Tel Aviv

As if ther inceldom doesnt exist on Tel Aviv
There are cases of jews literally being provided with wives by israel. They are also taught by the torah how to manipupate western women into swx and degeneracy, and permitted and encouraged to do so

Yes Goy, you inkeywels should come to the Holy Land, yes come to Israel. Here you will be taken care of my friends.

There are so many israeli shills on this forum lately, I know I don't go on here much, I just wanted to remind you all to not fall for lies like these and remember that jews have literally been caught paying people to infiltrate male spaces with their propaganda.
Bad goyum
Yes Goy, you inkeywels should come to the Holy Land, yes come to Israel. Here you will be taken care of my friends.
SHUT IT DOWN NOOOOOOW

Strike a blow at Tel Aviv.
Strike a blow at Tel Aviv.

Absolute cringe bro.

Jews are the reason inceldom exists and it's impossible for a jew to be incel
Why not? Once you build something nothing is left except for the decline and downfall. I personally want jews to succeed just to see them go down the gutter once more. As for the shills here. Fuck them, as if a master cares if his slave starve to death, especially when he has replacements. Or maybe they actually think a virgin jew will betray his own blood for them just cuz "muh incels United" lol... You guys Wanna tell that to the ricecels that psychopath Eliot murdered to achieve his revenge on the blonde stacies? Lmao.

But you too need to calm down, let the times of exposing the filth come in due time. We're all in the same boat FOR NOW. Wait until we get to the shore and see how everyone revert back to their tribal ways. Be it racial, political. Religious or whatever the Fuck people feel like belonging to.