Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Israeli patrol boat struck by Hezbollah ,resulting in casualties.

• Thread starter Abu.Belgrade.Answar
  • Start date
@WizardofSoda

@WacoGoesDown

Hits like that get costly fast for countries. Israel's big weakness is that it isn't very big to absorb a lot of hits.

Hits like that get costly fast for countries. Israel's big weakness is that it isn't very big to absorb a lot of hits.
One IOF terrorist dead, many people are saying the same thing. 5 injured. IMG 20240825 173027

israel's navy is their weakest branch so this was a smart move
but still it's just a patrol boat, the joos have plenty of those, they should attack a corvette but that would be significantly harder

israel's navy is their weakest branch so this was a smart move
but still it's just a patrol boat, the joos have plenty of those, they should attack a corvette but that would be significantly harder
Yeah, but at least they killed one Zionist.

Nice, just when I saw people on the internet starting to make fun about Hezbollah's attacks supposedly causing no casualties:feelskek::feelskek:.

Nice, just when I saw people on the internet starting to make fun about Hezbollah's attacks supposedly causing no casualties:feelskek::feelskek:.
Actually, we don't know. Israel has banned press from reporting on the damage

Mean while Kikes will cluster bomb arab schools and hospitals and arabs will respond by firing pre-signalled rockets into empty fields

Mean while Kikes will cluster bomb arab schools and hospitals and arabs will respond by firing pre-signalled rockets into empty fields
Unfortunately:feelsbadman:. But hope dies last:feelsaww:.