Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News “Israeli, Palestinian supporters rally and clash for a second day in NYC”

Imagine caring this much.

“If Israel stops fighting - we’ll cease to exist” - what an incredibly evil and reptilian way to look at the situation.

I chose Mammon over God, but I have to admit Jesus was the only decent Jew that ever lived.

Look how bias the news is - “Israel At War” - might as well say “Rothschild banking family behaving like evil Jews again.”

2022 - Cry about Ukraine
2023 - Cry about Israel
Cry about Jews getting attacked goym!
I really don't understand them, I have million problems in life with no means to fix it, they bitch about something that doesn't affects them at all. Are their lives so good that they have to invent their own problems out of boredom.

I would never step foot in Jewhattan.

I really don't understand them, I have million problems in life with no means to fix it, they bitch about something that doesn't affects them at all. Are their lives so good that they have to invent their own problems out of boredom.
Those foids were more disgusting than usual. Jewish foids, especially Jewish foids that love Israel make me sick.

Imagine the biblical holy land going to people that suck baby dicks!

“Hey, instead of protesting in Jewhattan - why don’t you go fuck an incel, you nasty Jew bitch?”

We live in a world where admitting your own needs makes you look like infantile cringe manchild who needs to 'grow up', while caring about something happening in the other part of the world makes you look moral, respectable and 'mature'.
'muh I worked on my dissertation "influence of Jesuits on development of socioeconomic status of middle class in the central Chile in the second half of a XVI century in a light of a Kantian philosophy'. I'm a worthy adult member of a soyciety now :soy:', except the fact that no one needs this crap and no one ever read this in 100 years except a few nerds...
But somehow this fake illusory worthless activity is more praised than being an average half-hedonistic Joe.

We live in a world where admitting your own needs makes you look like infantile cringe manchild who needs to 'grow up', while caring about something happening in the other part of the world makes you look moral, respectable and 'mature'.
'muh I worked on my dissertation "influence of Jesuits on development of socioeconomic status of middle class in the central Chile in the second half of a XVI century in a light of a Kantian philosophy'. I'm a worthy adult member of a soyciety now :soy:', except the fact that no one needs this crap and no one ever read this in 100 years except a few nerds...
But somehow this fake illusory worthless activity is more praised than being an average half-hedonistic Joe.
well said

when you import a bunch of kikes and shitskins who have no loyalty to their host country this what happens. Two fifth columns fighting over their real countries.