Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Israeli minister: Hungary is only European country where Jews can be themselves

BoliMeKurac

BoliMeKurac

Recruit
★★★

Chikli concluded with a stark warning for Europe, presenting it with a crucial choice: "Embrace national identity or face self-destruction."

Can't wait to hear angry and confused noises from the EU Politicans

Kike speech bubble

All of these contradictions are going to collapse like a bad wedding party soon.

Suddenly

I'm not Hungary anymore

Orban at least shuts the border to Niggers

What do you expect from fucking Hungary? Literally the no 1 cucks and sore losers of Europe.

It's over for this corrupt country.

What do you expect from fucking Hungary? Literally the no 1 cucks and sore losers of Europe.
Hungary is more successful than many other EE and Balkan countries.

Hungary maybe a corrupt country but it is better than being corrupt and replacing Europeans like all the other countries in Europe.

Hungary is more successful than many other EE and Balkan countries.
Sure, they are economically more successful than any other Balkan country because they fucking cucked to any empire that wanted "to work with them". Their only merit is stealing resources from other countries. When said countries revolted they absolutely shat their pants.

Like I'm Romanian and during 1919 when we invaded them our army was dogshit primitive. Still we managed to wipe the floor with those faggots. Hungarians like to claim they are tough shit and you know what the mongoloids that came there 1000 years ago were pretty based. Not anymore though. Just look at Hungarys placement in womens rights.... SECOND WORST. Ha, ha! Romania mogs the shit out of them.

Anyhow the only thing that Hungary does great is foreign policy and treatment of the gays. I'll give them that. Everything else sucks.