Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Israeli hostage claims she was "raped" by a Hamascel

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Major
★★★
“I was closed in the room, it's dark. Talking is forbidden. You must not be seen, heard. They are hiding you. There is a terrorist watching you 24/7, looking at you, raping you with his eyes,” she said.

Screenshot 2023 12 29 at 84323 in the evening

Never trust any words from Jews.

"raping you with his eyes... and you're going to like it."

Jews lie .... A LOT. So everything they say has to be taken with a grain of salt.

These are the guys that are so brazen they chastise everyone for blaming them about a hospital bombing (one of more than a dozen they've done) and supply a FAKE video as "proof" it was from a Palestinian misfire (debunked by the Jewish New York Times of all things), shoot and kill a Christian mom and daughter in a church in Gaza and claim they were terrorists, and find random calendars and claim it is a roster of guards who guarded hostages ("There is a list!" guy).

“I was closed in the room, it's dark. Talking is forbidden. You must not be seen, heard. They are hiding you. There is a terrorist watching you 24/7, looking at you, raping you with his eyes,” she said.

View attachment 1021230
It's difficult to believe her with that lips full of botox and the appearance of slutty Instagram influencer

View attachment 1021230
Korn reference.

View attachment 1021230
look at her fucking lips
definitely a whore

Still no confirmed rapes, that’s actually incredible. Hamas is truly honorable

i thought she legit got raped but unfortunately hamascels are too high inhib. If i was i one of them idk if i could hold back

i thought she legit got raped but unfortunately hamascels are too high inhib. If i was i one of them idk if i could hold back
I wouldn't have raped her, she looks like a roastie botox whore that has already been pumped in all of her holes by a thousand chads.

I wouldn't have raped her, she looks like a roastie botox whore that has already been pumped in all of her holes by a thousand chads.
I would have done it if i was in hamas. Imagine fighting those IDF niggers and not getting pussy in return, its just way too cucked. This foid is still something even if she looks like she has seen a thousand dicks in her lifetime.

View attachment 1021230
Those lip fillers bro:feelsseriously:

Even if she was, can’t blame the soldiers. Imagine risking your life just to not get pussy.

They didn't rape her but they did give her lip fillers

they are inventing material for the jewish spielberg to make them the thousandth production to clean the image of the jews. obviously it has to have some sexual ingredient otherwise the Jew and normies would be bored.

View attachment 1021230
IF YOU CAN BE RAPED BY EYE SIGHT THEN I AM MOTHERFUCKING CYCLOPS

2023-12-29-17_43_04-cyclops-mega-optic-blast-google-search-mozilla-firefox-png.1022878

Attachments

• 2023-12-29 17_43_04-cyclops mega optic blast - Google Search — Mozilla Firefox.png
    2023-12-29 17_43_04-cyclops mega optic blast - Google Search — Mozilla Firefox.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 44
>jewish
>zionist
>foid

i wont take anything from her mouth seriously