Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Israeli girl got angry and blocked me

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
I was talking to some Israeli chick (who was an actual soldier) on some website and everything was going well until I asked her, "is there anything in specific you'd like to know about me?" and she got pissed and said, "look, I fucking want to have a conversation not be interviewed." And I said, "well, unless we know more about each other, there isn't much to talk about." And she just blocked me. JFL at femoids getting pissed so easily.

Vermilioncore

You replied like a Chad tbh :chad:

Should've started off by asking how many Palestinian children did she kill that day

evil heartless bitch, if u were chad she'd carry the entire conversation, seen it a million times posted here

They are an enraged species.

she should be made into a soap bar like her ancestors

what do you expect from a filthy Jew untermensch?

Based as hell, the only thing hotter than hell would be the oven the Jew would be pushed into

I though she was going to fly thousands of miles to come ride my dick :feelsree:

more like ride thousands of miles in a train to go into the air sealed shower with a suspicious gas clouding up the room

Aryans master race tbh

Kikemaxxing is legit.

Kikes are pure evil. Wtf where you expecting, a subservient, obediant Japanese house waifu?

She probably just wanted your shekels don't worry

JFL @ talking with foids.
more like ride thousands of miles in a train to go into the air sealed shower with a suspicious gas clouding up the room

Aryans master race tbh

Well, that whore on the left looks like a currywhore. It's over.

We are so disposable to them that they block us in a finger snap

These (((foids))) despise the goyim, especially the uglier ones tbh.

lol @ thinking people would be interested in learning about each other. also should've told her about how the jews rule the world and replied to everything with ((( )))

jfl for thinking that an israeli girl is going to be a waifu... They are tough and strong.
Lol
Sandfoids age badly anyways.
Sandfoids, yes, sure.
israeli-girls.jpg

Last edited:
jfl for thinking that an israeli girl is going to be a waifu... They are tough and strong.

Sandfoids, yes, sure.
israeli-girls.jpg
I wanted to fuck her tough, strong pussy

Call me volcel all you want but there’s no way I’m entering an Israeli hole.

(Maybe it’s not volcel if they wouldn’t want me in the first place.)

Call me volcel all you want but there’s no way I’m entering an Israeli hole.

(Maybe it’s not volcel if they wouldn’t want me in the first place.)
But she was extremely hot. I wanted to enter her hole and explore with my dick, tongue, and hands

I was talking to some Israeli chick (who was an actual soldier) on some website and everything was going well until I asked her, "is there anything in specific you'd like to know about me?" and she got pissed and said, "look, I fucking want to have a conversation not be interviewed." And I said, "well, unless we know more about each other, there isn't much to talk about." And she just blocked me. JFL at femoids getting pissed so easily.
Jewish foids are maybe the worst species of humans

Sandfoids, yes, sure.
israeli-girls.jpg
They are beautiful yet they all somehow look "off" and mongrelised as fuck. There's nearly allways something in their face that make them uncanny or weird. Something that reminds you of their jewishness even if they have blue eyes and blonde hair
Cuckest shit ever heard

Except her ancestors were never made into soap and nat-soc were actually nice kind guys

Jewish foids are maybe the worst species of humans

They are beautiful yet they all somehow look "off" and mongrelised as fuck. There's nearly allways something in their face that make them uncanny or weird. Something that reminds you of their jewishness even if they have blue eyes and blonde hair

Cuckest shit ever heard
If my eyes are to be trusted, I would say three of five of the girls have high FWHR, and wide set eyes. Also the wide faced girls have low zygos which gives them a bloated look.